Chapter 24

San returned home dragging his feet and sat on his couch while snacking.

S - "It feels weird to be all alone... I already miss Wooyoung."

S - "I wonder if he misses me too..."

He then remembered that he hadn't informed his friends about the incredible event from the previous day. He grabbed his phone and sent them a message.

San 🏔️
Yesterday..... WOOYOUNG AND I KISSED, GUYS!!! 🎇

Mingi 🦒
WHAAAAT SERIOUSLY???

San 🏔️
I SWEAR!!!!

Jongho 🍎
FOR REAAAL?? CONGRATS!! 🎉🎊

Seonghwa
I can't believe it!!! It happened faster than i thought!! Im so proud of you... 🥲

Yunho
I was right!! I knew something would happen within 3 days!!

Mingi 🦒
It's thanks to me, i'm the one who told you to kiss him!

San 🏔️
Well, actually, he kissed me, not the other way around...

Mingi 🦒
Oh...

Seonghwa
Well, i don't have much reason to be proud of you then...

San 🏔️
😢

Jongho 🍎
WHO CARES! Are you guys officially a couple now??

San 🏔️
We haven't had a chance to talk about it yet so i don't really know what's between us...

Joongie
Congratulations, San. Don't focus on the words but on what you feel. Clarity will come, in the meantime, enjoy this moment of passion. 💫

Seonghwa
Hongjoong, ever since i said you're the voice of reason you've been a bit too philosophical...

Joongie
Oh damn, you caught me...

San 🏔️
And i didn't understand a thing ab what you wrote...

Joongie
Well yeah, that's cause you're a bit dumb!

Yeo 🤓
💋👄👅🫦

San 🏔️
HOLY SHIT YEOSANG

Yunho
YEOSANG YOU'RE SO CRINGE!

San felt much less bored now that he was chatting with his friends. They continued exchanging messages and San started a series to pass the time until bedtime. For dinner he had instant noodles, it's less fun to cook good stuff when you're alone.

At 9:30 PM, as he started the 5th episode of his series, San glanced at his phone. He smiled when he saw he had three messages from Wooyoung, then his eyes widened as he read their content.

Woo 😈
Hey, San

Woo 😈
I love you

Woo 😈
Hope i didn't mistake thinking you feel something for me too...

Woo 😈
It's not really sexy to say it by text but i really wanted u to know

San 🐱
Whoooow, stop, wait... 😳😳 First, it's really your thing to say things in such an unexpected way, it's crazy!

San 🐱
And no, you didn't make a mistake, i love you too Wooyoung... 😖😖

San 🐱
Damn i didn't know how to bring up this discussion, i'm so relieved to know your feelings, i was lost

San 🐱
Hey, are u there? 🥺

Woo 😈
Can i come to your place?

San 🐱
What, now?

Woo 😈
Yes, now

San 🐱
Okay, i told you you can come whenever you want

Woo 😈
I'm coming 😈

San 🐱
🙀

POV Wooyoung.

WY: Mom, I'm going to San's!

WY's Mom: What, again? Do you know what time it is?

WY: Yes sorry, it's just for tonight!

WY's Mom: Well, I'm glad you made a friend you're so close to! Is he the reason you're eager to go to school?

WY: Huh? What are you talking about?

WY's Mom: At the beginning of the year you went to school reluctantly, now you go with a big smile. If it's thanks to this "San," I hope I can meet him soon!

Wooyoung blushed and lowered his head slightly. Thanks to his mom, he just realized how much San brightened his days. He smiled.

WY: Yes, it's thanks to him. He's really important to me.

WY's Mom: Then hurry up and go, and suggest him to come over for dinner this weekend! Be careful on the road, it's already late.

Wooyoung displayed a big smile.

WY: Yeah, thanks Mom! Love you! - he said before rushing out of the house.

Conclusion of Chapter 24: Yeosang is cringe.