Tyler Anderson

The last school year was really chaotic.
Me and my friends were almost kicked out of school...

We started a fight with the soccer team and stuff...

I'm a senior now. It's my senior year at school and I'll be graduating soon. I don't really care about school but I have to start getting better or I'll fail and probably won't graduate.

"Hey Anderson!" Chris shouts as I walk into the classroom.
Chris almost got a girl pregnant last summer. He almost got kicked out of the basketball team because there were some rumors spreading around about him.

Some of the girls were mad he almost got Madeline Johnson (the captain of the cheerleader team) pregnant and that's when they started spreading rumors about him raping girls when he's drunk or him beating up the soccer team.

I still don't know what he sees in Madeline,she's a bitch. I mean yea, she's attractive with her long blonde hair and these ice blue eyes which make every guy fall for her. Her body is slim and trained. But her personality is ass. She's arrogant and selfish.

Madeline is ignoring Chris since the accident. She was crying, her mascara all messed up, when she found out she's pregnant from a guy she doesn't even like. Chris imagined his future life with Madeline at that time.

I can't remember how it happened but I think they both got drunk at a party and had sex. I wasn't that sore either so I can't remember

Madeline decided to abort the baby since she doesn't even want to have a child with Chris and is to young obviously.

Not only girls but boys too got mad at Chris. I mean Chris is definitely good looking with his light brown hair, his hazel eyes and his good build body.

I'd say I'm a little jealous he gets all the girls sometimes. He's in the basketball team which means he's also really tall and of course girls like tall guys. I wouldn't say I'm short I'm 6'2 and I think it's a good height for me.

"Hey bro, how are you doing?" I greet Chris and smile at him. "I'm fine. My parents found out that I almost got a girl pregnant." He sighs.

"The offer that you can move in with us is still open." Me and the boys live in a dorm since we're like 16 or 17 because we all wanted to live away from our parents.

Chris is the only one who is still staying at his parents place. We offered him to move in with us multiple times but he'd always decline.

He sighs "You know that I have no money to pay the bills I'll have to pay then, Anderson."
"Ask Madeline maybe she'll pay them for you since you're her baby's daddy." He rolls his eyes at me. "You're such an asshole. She doesn't even talk to me anymore." I snort. "I'm joking but remember, Caddle. You can always move in with us." I smile, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey losers." I hear a familiar voice saying.
It's Noah Williams. He's one of our friends. His father is richer than rich but doesn't want any contact to his kids which means Noah isn't allowed to have any of his money.

Him, his sister and his mother always struggled with money. His dad is the biggest dick for not helping them but spending his money for expensive vacations with his new wife and even getting her pregnant to be a dad even though he never was a good dad for Noah and his sister.

Noah has slightly ginger hair and green eyes and of course freckles all over his body. He isn't really the girls magnet like Chris since he gets called Ed Sheeran or Ron Weasley a lot. He even got bullied for it a few years ago..

Noah came here after he moved from Dublin to Boston and is now graduating here. His father is still living in Ireland and has his best life there. His mother moved back with his sister a few weeks ago cause she didn't want to lose her job.

That's why he's also living in the dorm with us.
We're five guys. Me, Chris,Noah, Daniel and Kyle.

Daniel Stevens is the captain of the basketball team. His dad was the coach of the basketball team until his mom passed away. After her death he moved away. Out of Melrose and away from Daniel, not even telling him where he's going.

He never wanted to play basketball again after his dad moved away and his mother passed away.
And that's when he also moved in with us. Chris cheered him up and encouraged him to play basketball again.

And then there's Kyle. Kyle Adams. He's the son of our principal Sara Adams. He's smarter than all of us together. He'd actually graduate in a year but since he's this smart he skipped a whole year and is now graduating with us.

I don't mind since he's a friend of us and my dream was for all of us to graduate together.
We barely see him since he's in a different class and plays in the soccer team as well.

"Oh, look at Katelyn, she seems mad." Chris says, tapping my shoulder.

Katelyn Brown is one of the girls that get a lot of attention from boys. I had a crush on her a few years too.

"She dyed her hair black. Did she go through a breakup?" Chris snorts. "Hey boys whatcha talkin about?" Daniel sits down next to us and stares into the direction we're starring, also noticing Katelyns new hair.

"She looks even better now." He sighs. "No, the light brown hair suited her better." I say, looking at him with pinched eyebrows.
"You have no taste, Anderson." He scoffs, running his hand through his black curly hair.

I feel like I'm just a normal guy. I can't go on dates and tell you special stories about me. Maybe that I suck in school but that's all.

My parents aren't divorced or one of them pasted away. I have no fights with my parents, we're all chill. I'm just a normal guy with a boring life.

I live away from my parents who live somewhere in LA with my big brother.

I mean me and the boys love to ride motorcycles in our free time and especially at night but that's not a special feature about me even though the guys see me as the most special in our friend group, something like the leader.

Some girl confessed to me, telling me I'm attractive but that's not special about me either.
I'm just Tyler Anderson. The guy who loves riding motorcycles and never really was in a relationship. That's me.