twelve

Tyler Anderson

"Welcome back I guess." I say and close my bedroom door behind me. "Sorry for being weird yesterday." She tucks a strand of her brown her behind her ear and sits down on my bed.

"It's fine. I don't mind. Be as weird as you want to be around me." I actually layed in bed yesterday and thought about why she left and wouldn't want to stay with me.

My eyes couldn't close until I found a reason that fitted my imaginations. She was tired and wanted to go home.
I don't know how much I've been thinking about Alice the past few weeks.

How much she takes over my mind.
How much she turns me on.
How much I want her to be mine.
How jealous I get when she's around other guys.

"Should we start?" She pulls some books out of her bag. I forgot why we were actually here. Tutoring. When she first told me she had to give me tutoring I pretended to hate it.
And she actually hated it.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Let's start." I tried to focus onto our math tasks. It felt like my mind is getting foggy with all these numbers.

And I just couldn't take my mind off her. She looked so good today. She always does but today she looked extra good.

I wanted to devour her. Make her mine again. Feel her skin against mine again. All of these things and it wasn't a good thing that I could feel my dick growing at those thoughts.

I shaked my head and focused on her talking again. "You have to multiply..." Blah blah blah...
God, I can't focus. I can't. What's wrong with me?

"Come on, Tyler. You're so unfocused today." How can I focus when all I can think about is fucking her? God, always horny at the wrong time.

"How about I give you some tutoring?" Her eyes lock onto mine, giving me a questioning gaze. "You know, I could teach you some things." I take her soft hand and lead her with me onto my bed.

Her eyes sprackled when she realized what I wanted. "Did I do something wrong? I mean it uh was my first time." Her cheeks slowly turn into a cute red tone.
"No, gorgeous. You were great. Let me make you feel good again." I say, kissing her shoulder softly.

"Yes, please." My dick twitches at her response. Never thought I'd be this easy. I could see her nipples growing hard and press against her bra.

"Alright, beautiful. Lie down on the bed and wait for me. I've got a few surprises in store for you." She bit her pink lips softly and nodded her head.

I don't know in what relationship we were in but I liked what ever this was.

I smirk as I disappear into the bathroom, returning a moment later with a blindfold and some silk ties.

"Now, no peeking. This is supposed to be a surprise after all." She looks at me a little confused. "Are you into stuff like that? Punishment and stuff?" A cute chuckle escapes her after she ended her sentence.

"No. Just let me do my thing. You'll be surprised." I secure the blindfold around her eyes before tying her wrists together with the silk ties, making sure they're comfortable but secure.

I climb onto the bed, my hands gently exploring her fucking gorgeous body as I remove any clothing still covering her.

Her nipples are already rock hard as I undo her bra. I never really had the time to admire her beautiful breasts the last time. I kinda was in a rush and so was she.

Her warm breath fanning across my lips as my fingers trail downwards, teasing every inch of exposed skin. "You're so beautiful like this, waiting for me. It's almost too much temptation to resist." She chuckles, such a soft and innocent chuckle.