four

Tyler Anderson

"How many times do I have to tell you? We never did something wrong." I groan and lean back into the most uncomfortable chair I've ever sat in.

"What about Christian Caddle almost burning down our soccer pitch?" The captain of the soccer team says. Adam Parker.

"He never even touched it! If you guys want a fight with the basketball team then stop pulling me into your shit. I never did something wrong." He scoffs his brown eyes piercing me as if he wanted to hurt me so badly.

"Listen, Parker. I don't know what your fucking intentions are. Leave me alone." He wets his lips.

"Chris should be kicked out of the basketball team. He got Madeline pregnant and then tried to burn down our soccer pitch. He's so problematic." My palm hits the table and my eyes are an inferno.

"Stop talking about Chris as if he's a piece of shit. Madeline agreed to him fucking with her and he never ever touched that fucking soccer pitch." I could feel my blood boiling and it was really hard to contain myself.

"Calm down." He says calmly.
"Leave me and my friends alone." As I finish my sentence I can see a smirk spreading across my lips. "Alice too? Oh wait...she doesn't want to be your friend." I have to go. If I don't go immediately I'll beat him to death. This fucking bastard.

"Asshole." Is everything I say and then I leave the empty classroom the two of us had the conversation in.

Alice went on a date with Adam yesterday after she hesitated for so long.
It's no secret I kind of like her. There is something about her that just turns me on which is why it made me even more jealous when Cassie told us she's going on a date with that idiot.

We're all invited to Adams party tonight. I don't even want to go to the party but I'll do it because I need some variety from spending all the time I have in school.

My engine roars as I drive off. Away from school and away from Adam.

___________________

"Someone's mad." Chris says as I slam the door behind me and aggressively take off my gloves and helmet.

"Don't fucking talk to me, Caddle." I point my finger at him. "Wow, dude. What the heck did I do?" I scoff.

"I had to talk to Adam about you. That fucking bastard. He wants you out off the basketball team and he said you tried to burn down the soccer pitch." I drop down next to him, throwing my head back as I groan.

"Oh man, why would I burn the fucking soccer pitch? My boy Kyle is in that team too. I don't want to make things heated." I'm looking at the ceiling while Chris talks to me, his deep voice echoing through the room.

"He's mad and I don't know why and he's trying to make me jealous." Chris snorts. "Because he took your girl out?"  I sit up.

"Stop talking nonsense. She's not my girl yet." I talked to him about Alice. Chris has been my best friend for years.

I could talk to him about everything. I told him everything and so did he.

"Oh by the way. I had mind blowing sex earlier during geography class. I skipped class." I made a disgusted expression.

"Bro, you know I love you but stop telling me about your sex life. I don't care okay?"  I stand up and walk over to the fridge.

"I had to listen to it too, Anderson. You ain't the only one." Daniels snorts as he grabs a glass off water from the counter.

"I have to pick Cassie and take her with me before we go to Parker's." He said and took a sip off his water. "What about Alice?"

"She's at Adam's. Cassie said she wanted to help him get the house ready." He says. The blood in my veins starts boiling again. Fucking asshole.