two

Tyler Anderson

It's late at night my motor is howling as I'm driving down the streets, fresh air giving me goosebumps.

The city is coded in a pretty purple light as it's getting tinier in the reflection of my mirror. First day of school was the same thing every year.

You're kinda excited meeting the people you missed so much in the summer break.
But then you remember it's time to work hard for your future which I didn't really do the past few years. I'm graduating this year and I'm definitely not ready for it. I never really listened to my teachers or made my homework.

I probably need tutoring or something like that. I won't get through the school year without doing anything and I definitely want to graduate with my friends.

My parents never really cared about my grades. They weren't really strict and stopped caring as soon as I turned 18 and moved out. Since I moved out I haven't really been able to see them.

"Your Mom called." Chris came down the stairs as I entered our dorm. I take off my helmet and jacket. "What did she say?" He shrugs. "You left your phone here. I just saw her name pop up on your screen."
"I'll call her back tomorrow. I'm kinda tired." I sighed.

My mom was really worried when I moved out at first. She was afraid me and the boys wouldn't get along. I remember the first days. She called me every night to make sure I'm doing fine. I love her and her caring side.

We're living far away. She can't visit me whenever she wants and so can't I.
My father seemed proud of me. He has always been proud of me and my brother.

Cole graduated here and after that they moved to LA. He definitely was a better student than I am right now.

My parents are proud of me because they think I'm also doing really good in school even though I'm not. But I try to be. Soon.

"Why are you even here? You're not living here." I ask Chris and sit down on the couch. "I was bored and the only one home was Noah. Where were you?"

"I just went for a quick ride." Chris sighs and drops onto the couch next to me.
"I saw Madeline talking to a guy today and he's definitely older than her."

Chris definitely has a crush on her. He can't deny it anymore. He watches everything she does. When she's laughing with her friends. The way she stands there with her blonde, silky hair and these ice blue eyes just take his breath away.

"And?" I look at him. "Why didn't she choose me? We'd be such a good couple." He throws his head back onto one of the pillows.

"I'm better than all these guys out there!!" I chuckle slightly.
"You're definitely in love with her." He looks at me.

"After I almost got her pregnant? Hell yeah. It just triggered something in me. Now I can't stop thinking about her." There are so many gorgeous girls on this planet earth and he chose Madeline? This dude is crazy.

"You're disgusting, Caddle. Get a life." Daniel walks in, taking off his helmet. "Where were you this late, young man?" Chris sits up, looking at Daniel like he's his mom.

"None of your business, Caddle." Daniel ran his fingers through his dark brown curly hair. "I had to discuss something with the crew. Life as a captain is exhausting." He said arrogantly and dropped onto the couch as well.

"Chris is preoccupied with his one-sided love for Madeline. We have to help the poor boy." I said and had to stifle a laugh.

"But why Madeline? Take someone else, bro. There are better ones. Yes, she's good looking but her character is ass." Daniel said, his slightly tanned skin glowing in the light of the living room lamp. Daniel is more than just good-looking. His caramel skin gives him that beautiful glow that'd make every girl fall for him.