eight

Tyler Anderson

I sigh. "We could fix some things, making it faster and stuff." I'll finally get my first own motorcycle. The Yamaha R6 in all black. I saved money for it for almost two years and I finally got the money together.

"How much would you want for that." I cross my arms looking at Steve. He's a close friend of my brother and I always got my bike repaired by him.

"I could do it for free if you want." He offers, pushing back his shoulder long black hair. "You're always doing it for free. Tell me how much you want, please." He scoffs.

"I mean it's hard to get the right stuff for it..." He rubs his beard. He's been doing my stuff for free as long as he's been friends with my brother. Sometimes he had to fix stuff which was really expensive but still didn't want anything for it.

"Tell me how much you want, come on." He sighs. "The cost of the bike plus maybe 325$?" I nod. "Sounds good. I have the money with me. Wanna have it now?" He nods. "That'd be great."

I never saw such an desperate look on Noah's face as I did when I walked into our dorm.
"What's going on here?" I ask as I take off my jacket. Seems like no one was home except for Noah.

"Don't really know myself, bro." I couldn't tell what was bothering him from the look on his face. His face was difficult to read. I sat down next to him on the couch. "What's going on? Come on, tell me."

He sat up straight. "My father offered me money. It's the first time he ever did." Noah's father didn't even pay for him and his sister when he moved away which is why his mother had to move back to Dublin for her job.

"For what?" My confused look pierced him. "You know how he got his new girl pregnant, right?" I nod, listening to him attentively.

"Well, the baby is born and he wants me to come visit him. He said I should meet my brother and that mom would finally get her money when I come and visit." He definitely looks desperate.

"But why would he want you to visit him? Out of the blue?" He shruggs, scrunching his freckles covered nose. "This seems weird and I don't know why." I nod in agreement.

"Fuck him, bro. He never cared for you or your mother, why visit him now?" My words sounded harsher than they should've.

"I mean you're right but deep down I miss him. I really do. That father figure was always missing because he left. I should give him another chance." He was kinda right. He missed his dad and people like Daniel won't get back their dads but Noah can still go and visit him. Maybe he changed.

"I'll visit him after graduation though. I have to focus on graduation right now." He was right. I have to focus too. I really want to graduate and make something out of my life.

I definitely need some more tutoring. I wonder what she's doing right now. I haven't talked to her all week. Not because she ignored me, she didn't.

Bailey is new to our school and she wanted me to show her the school. All. Week. Long.

I had to sit with her in lunch break and every free second I got. Something about the relationship between me and Alice changed after our night together. I can still feel her soft skin against mine and everytime I think back to her gorgeous body my dick twitches in my pants.

There was something about her that made me go crazy, almost like an obsession. But right now this is not the time to think about Alice and how bad I want to fuck her.

"You're right. Maybe he changed. Maybe he really wants to be a good father now." I pat Noahs shoulder as the door flies open.

"Okay Anderson, when did you plan on telling me you fucked Jones?" Daniel crosses his arms in front of his chest, kicking the door close with his foot.