six

Tyler Anderson

I spent yesterday with thinking about Alice tutoring me.
She just had to speak to me now. No more ignoring me or acting like I'm not even existing.

It's only for school but still... I miss her beautiful voice. The only time I get to hear it is when she talks to Cassie or the other guys.

"Heard you're giving Anderson some tutoring now." Chris voice echoes through my brain and brings me back to reality. Alice swallows her last bite of her sandwich and looks at me, her eyes sparkling with innocents.

"I have to. Never thought it'd be him I have to give tutoring." She smiles and tugs a strand of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear. Oh how I'd love to grip her hair and- nevermind.

"I'll be strict." She giggles, pointing a finger at me.
I roll my eyes at her playfully. It's rare that she's talking to me in front of my friends.

As I took her to the lake last week she was a complete different person. She was talkative and laughed about some jokes I cracked.

The next day in school she went back to ignoring me.
"Don't want to drag you away from these bastards but could I talk to you for a second, baby?" Adam again.

Did he just call her baby? She's not his baby.
Alice gets up and follows him out of the cantine.
"Fuck, did he just call her baby?"

When Daniel brought it up, I let out a loud sigh. "He called us bastards too. That wanker." I ran my hand through my hair again and my face slightly turned to Cassie. "Do you know if they're dating?" She shook her head, her blonde curls bouncing.

"They're not.I think he's just doing it out of provocation." Another sigh escapes me. "Works."
The school bell echoes through the building.

"I'll see you guys later." Kyle,who's been listening to us in silence all along gets up and leaves. The rest of us makes their way to our class too.

_____________________

"There you are. I thought you went home already." She sighs as she walks towards me and throws her backpack over her back.

"Why would I? I wouldn't miss a second of you talking to me, gorgeous." She pretends to hate this new nickname I gave her but I can see at the way her face twists when I call her by that nickname that she likes it.

"Hop on. You have to guide me tho. I don't know where you live." She hesitates for a second before I feel her arms around my waist. "Ready?" I ask and she nods.

The smell of delicious food fills the room as we enter the house. "I uh live with my aunt." Alice smiles and closes the door behind her.

"I'm home!" She shouts, her sweet voice echoes through the house and a blonde/brown haired woman approached us, smiling.

She eyes me before giving me another soft smile. "Hello, I'm Susen." "I'm Tyler." I respond. "Oh, you're here for the tutoring, right? I have to admit you're really handsome, Tyler." I don't get that compliment that often. I mostly watch while Daniel and Chris are being complimented.

"Yes I am and thank you very much. Can I call you Susen?" She nods hastily. "Of course you can. Do you guys want to eat? I just finished cooking." Alice looks at me, her pretty blue eyes trying to read my face.

"Do you want to eat first?" She asks softly. "I'd love to." I smile and Susen pulls us with her to the dinner table.

"Mom,  I'm home early." I hear a male voice shout. The voice sounded kinda familiar. "Cole..." I heard the voice say and I turned around. It was Brian. He was one of the closest friends of my brother.