eleven

Tyler Anderson

On weekends me and the boys were mostly home, playing video games in the living room together.

Today was one of those days where we just sat there and played. Even Chris came over.

I watched as Chris fought against Daniel and munched on some Chips. "Good shot." I commented as my phone screen suddenly lights up.
A message from Alice.

I don't feel safe here, can you come pick me up?

Did my heart just skip a beat?
Location?
I ask and get up, putting on my leather jacket and my gloves, my friends eyes following my movement.

"What's wrong?" Chris asks as he looks at me confused. "My girl needs me. I'll be back in no time." I grab my helmet and leave the house.

My screen lights up another time, she sent me her live location.

I waited ten minutes outside but seems like she's not looking at her phone. I push the door open, air stuffy, smelling like alcohol and sweat.

My eyes scanned the room and I immediately spotted her. That backless black dress making her pretty back stand out so perfectly and hugging her curves.

Her hair was curled and I knew she couldn't really stand in those high heels but wore them because they match to her dress.

I pressed myself through the crowd, her back was facing me. God, how I wanted to kiss her soft back and make her lean into my touch.

Telling her she's all mine and she should never go into one of those party's again because no one deserves to see her in this beautiful dress.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she immediately turned around. She didn't answer my texts. I had to come in. "I'm here, gorgeous." She smiles not really saying anything.

Adam suddenly show's up. I wanted to punch my fist into his face until he looks like a different person. Smashing his face so he'll never ever be able to look at Alice again. Never. Ever.

"You wanna come pick Kyle up?" Right, Alice mentioned that he's here. Fucking traitor. I know they'll use him to kick us off this school.

I just know. His mother is the fucking principal and seems to believe those fucking bastards more than her son's friends.

I wanted to smash Adams, Madelines, Alans and now even Kyle's face for everything they've done. Chris is blessed that Madeline never made a scene out of that pregnancy thing back then or he'd really be in trouble by now.

"Nah, I'm taking Alice with me. Let's go." If I had to look into his face a second longer it'd be smashed. Trust me.
I gently pull her out with me

Right as we stepped out I knew I forgot something at home. Her helmet. I'm such an idiot. "I forgot your helmet. Here, take mine." I didn't take him off when I went in there.

Just had my visor up. I took the helmet off and handed him to her. "Thank you." She softly says and puts him on.

"Wanna come over to my place for a bit?" I asked her after she put the helmet on. The boys like her so why not.

"Yeah, sure." Yes! Yes! Yes!
I acted all cool and nodded before starting the engine.
"Are those heels safe?" I ask, looking at her feet. I knew these were uncomfortable as hell but did they stick to her feet?

"Uncomfortable as fuck but they never slipped off. I guess they are." She shruggs, voice muffled through the helmet. "Okay, I'll drive safe. Hold on."

__________________________