Chapter-87: I am your heart, you're my love!

The night was still young when I lay on the mattress near the balcony gazing at the not so very bright sky. It twinkled here and there with some cottony clouds drifting along aimlessly. Their striking resemblance with the current state of my life set me thinking. I was no different from an aimless wanderer who has nothing to his credit or any clue about where he is going.

The roof that sheltered me, the food that was keeping me alive, the people with whom I was socialising or the job I have taken up, nothing belonged to me. All that I could call mine was Bondita and that too not officially. I made her life aimless as well. Yet, she didn't have the slightest doubt or fear about what would happen the next moment. It showed the extent of her love for me.

In all these ten days of our stay in ChandanNagar, she didn't ask even once about what I am planning to do with her life. Neither had she questioned when I am going to marry her. She was just walking with me, holding my hand with blind trust and immense faith. This trust of Bondita made me feel more responsible and accountable. I resolved to take good care of her, protect her with all my might and make sure that she is always happy. To ensure I can do all this thoroughly I should marry her at the earliest.

Making this promise to myself, I turned around to see what she was doing and found her at the study table. She was writing something under the dim light of the table lamp.

"What is that you are writing?", I asked, shifting my gaze towards the sky again, placing one of my hands on my chest and the other one on the head. In this position with the cool autumn breeze touching my system, sleep rushed to meet my eyes. They didn't however close fully when the word "feelings" came from other side of the room.

I smiled closing my eyes. "You could've shared with me instead of writing."

"Some things sound better when written.", she stated. "I hope you will not sleep before I finish."

"If you ask, I will try hard not to doze off."

"Yes please, give me two more minutes."

"Alright; yet, aren't you feeling tired after all the running?", I chuckled.

"I am rather very excited.", she replied with the same amount of energy like an hour before.

"Still it is high time to sleep. Tomorrow again is going to be hectic.", I smoothly warned about the upcoming day.

"What's making it hectic by the way?", asked Bondita, settling on the floor beside my mattress, carrying a sheet of paper with her.

"At first we must reveal our true identities to Mrs.Kali and apologise. Then, we need to inform our families about our wedding.", I said, turning towards her, "Next, we have to make preparations for our wedding."

"Then..."

"Then, this Raja will marry his Rani and both of them will live happily ever after.", I declared, earning a delightful smile from her.

"Are you ready, Ms. Bondita Das? You have one last chance to rethink about your decision. If you want to escape, you can.", I offered a getaway in jest, admiring her cutely annoyed face and the braid that hung over her shoulder to one side of her body. Besides, the way she sat had increased the beauty of the scene manifold. I wished my hand camera was with me to capture this picturesque sight. She sat folding her legs to one side in a very aesthetic way and began to recite whatever she had written on the paper,

//Moh moh ke dhaage...moh moh ke dhaage..

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage, teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe..

Koi toh toh na laage, kis tarha girha yeh suljhe...//

//These threads of attachment have got entangled in your fingers.