IT HAS BEEN ALMOST six days to their last date

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST six days to their last date. And six days since Aura last talked to Nevan.

All she was doing was ignore him solely whenever he crosses path with her. She dodged every conversation he started or we can say tried to start with her. She also ignored him a few times whenever he tried to talk to her.

In the end, he didn't gave up. Nor did she.

"Aura, Aura please listen to me once. I just want one minute, barely sixty seconds of yours." He said walking behind her like a lost puppy. While she kept her fast pace and kept going on and on.

Until she couldn't anymore. There was this dead end of the road, which they couldn't escape. Which she couldn't escape.

Even if she wanted to.

"60 seconds. Start now." Aura said pointedly turning back and looking straight into Nevan's eyes, as she realised she didn't had any other option rather than to talk to him now.

"Why wouldn't you want to be with me? Am I wrong somewhere or have some loopholes? Tell me, I'll make sure to alter them. Just don't....leave me alone." He said whispering at last. Taking a step closer to her, he looked in her eyes.

"Please just don't ..abandon me. I wouldn't be able to survive." He said and took ahold of her hands.

She was too into seeing through him that she didn't pay any attention to their intimate act of contact. It was the evening sky above them which shone in light purple lines, both of them in their respective team uniforms, drenched in sweat from head to toe.

"I...can't Nevan. I just can't." She replied, still on deniel and retreated her hands back from his hold.

"Why?" His voice as vulnerable as it could be.

"Because...maybe, just maybe because it's not in you. It's in me. I can't...have myself into someone. I have once lost myself so deep into someone that I still haven't reappeared into myself after that. My heart, in the end is just a little fragile thing. I can't risk have it stabbed again.

Please try to understand. It's not in you, it's in me-"

But before she could speak anything further, he locked her lips with his own.

Once their lips met, her eyes went wide. He looked at her expressions, as if she was froze on the spot, and then put his own palm on her eyes to close them as his another hand pulled her closer.

She let out a gasp but didn't once attempt to oppose whatever he was doing to her.

He understood the consent and then pulled her even closer using his both hands now. Both of their eyes closed on their own, as they were living into the moment.

"So damn gorgeous." He whispered in between the kiss, as she opened her eyes to look at him, only to see his gaze on her eyes already.

Her gaze held so much vulnerability that he wanted nothing more than to devour her in himself and to fill her up with love and confidence.

As she was about to open her mouth to say something, he kissed her again. This time again, she responded with the same passion as she did the last time.

They didn't realise how much time has passed until they both ran out of breathes. But even then, he refused to let her go.

"I kissed you. And you kissed me back." Nevan said to her, more like to himself. She looked at everything but him in embarrassment.

But then her eyes caught his expression. The cheeky smile on his face, he looked like a kid who was granted with his favourite thing ever. It was so pure that her once cold heart melted a little. A little more.

"Why are you so perfect." She whined but stayed in his arms. She liked the comfort she found in them.

"I am not. Trust me. No one is. And what is perfect afterall? Isn't it in the vision of the visionary? Like in my eyes, you are the definition of perfection." He whispered and her breath hitched in her throat.

"You gave your heart once to someone who didn't deserve it. I don't want to know at all. I just wants you to know, that once it was a mistake. Can't it be a blessing the second time?

I'm not saying I am perfect or the best man out there. But one thing Aura, I try. I try to be best for you every single day. Since that day you went out on me in the cafe, I had went thru a list of what thing probably would have made you turn me down.

The little roughness in my hair? I wash them everyday now. The smell of my sweat? I wear deos daily now. Me not having six packs like majority of players here? I workout daily now. All for you and only you.

I am not saying to give me a chance or anything. What I am saying is that, just take a moment to see that there is someone who's trying to change for you and who's trying to be a better version of himself for you. The thing he never even did for himself, he's doing them for you.

It means you must be special right?" He finished and by now, both of them had tears in their eyes.

How could such raw emotions build up in two people in such short span of time? Guess...this is what they mean by the power of love.

"You...bastard. A lovely bastard though." And just like that, she sealed the chance which she gave him this time, how she trusted him with her heart and would, with yet another kiss.

Oh my god. I finally wrote this one.

I was genuinely so scared to write as I don't remember I have ever written anything this deep. But the emotions I'm feeling for Aura and Nevan are so....similar. so I decided to put them down here.

I didn't even realise how long the chapter went. But I couldn't cut it in two parts. It was supposed to be whole.

Thank you for reading, that is, if you made it till hear with so much shappy stuff ;)

-love,
Arya♡