SUMEDH'S WORDS WERE still ringing in his ears, when he got a call

SUMEDH'S WORDS WERE still ringing in his ears, when he got a call. It was from Raisha's secretary, Mita.

"Yes?" He asked as soon as he picked the call up, definitely not in mood to talk to anyone.

"Mr. Grover Sr. is in the office. He wants to meet you." She informed him and his eyes shut on their own in frustration.

"Tell him I'm dead." Saying so, Kiaan hunged up the call before putting the phone on silent mode.

Then, he took the food and made way towards Raisha's ward.

"Here. This is for you." He gave the plate to Raisha and sat on the bed besides her.

"Again porridge? You know I'm not actually a patient, don't you?" She made a face and then looked at him. Who rubbed his neck without giving any answer and looked away from her.

"What is it?" She asked sensing something wrong.

"Grover Sr. Is in your office to meet me. I told your secratary to tell him I'm dead." He told her and and she let out a small laugh.

"What?" He asked her looking dumbfounded.

"Nothing. Don't worry, Mita will handle the situation. Apparently, she's smarter than some certain businessman." Saying this, Raisha smirked at Kiaan who rolled his eyes in response.

"Dude just tell her that you like her." Sumedh's voice came from behind and both of them looked at her.

"Whom?" Raisha asked suddenly feeling uncomfortable at the thought of Kiaan liking any girl.

"Shut up and get lost." Kiaan said on Sumedh's face. Who tried replying to Raisha but was again shut by his bestfriend so made his way out helplessly.

"You like someone?" Raisha asked quitely after a while.

"Just finish the food Raisha." And saying so, he too went out of the ward.

The next morning, another news came. That Maan Grover has been arrested and was sentenced a life prison for domestic violence and scandals in business world. Leaving his company fully under his only son, Kiaan Grover's name.

Also, about Raisha's father, well...he's nowhere to be found. Like magic, he seemed to have vanished from the city.

"Congrats. What you wanted happened." Raisha told Kiaan with a smile. A fake one.

Kiaan was noticing that Raisha had not been behaving herself since yesterday. When Sumedh blurted out that Kiaan likes someone.

"Thanks. And bout your father, we don't have any information of him right now. But we are trying our best to find him." He said and sat on the couch of the hospital bed besides Raisha, who was watching the news channel.

"And after the Grover's, it's about The Khanna's now. Ram Khanna, a well known businessman was found giving his words against a branch of goons. He says they tried to harm his daughter. And his lawyer is fighting against them in court. Soon, they'll be under arrest." The news reporter's voice caught both of their attention.

Raisha's head snapped towards the television with a snap.

"What the?" She asked looking at the screen in disbelief.

"DID YOU SEE THE NEWS?" Sumedh enters the ward with a bang and both of them looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yea we just did." Replied Kiaan casually.

"No ways! My sources said he's paid Raisha's attacker some big money that night. How come he is against them now?" Sumedh asked no one in perticular.

"It was a plan. Plan, to get them behind the bars for me." Raisha replied his question looking no where in perticular.

"I shouldn't have doubted him at all." She hung her head low, but then she heard a knock on her door.

It were her parents.

"Hello uncle, and aunt. I'll...take my leave." Sumedh said and after they greeted him back, he went outside the ward. Leaving the four of them together.

"Kiaan. You have grown very well, I see." Helly said to the boy in front who replied with just a smile.

"You know, your mother and I used to be bestfriends some years back. Then, we both got married and out husbands decided to do business in partnership. Initially it was good, but then...you know the history." She said truthfully making him frown his eyes as of why she was telling it all to him suddenly.

"I'm just telling you all this, because I want to apologise. I should have knows it wasn't a vile whole family, but just a vile man. I should have known Kavya better." Helly answered his unasked questions. And listening his mother's name from this lady's mouth in such a tone, he knew that in Helly's heart, they are still best friends.

"It's alright aunt. You don't have to apologise. I'm glad you know the truth now." He replied and then looked at Ram.

"I'm sorry uncle for doubting you. I'm pretty sure you must have known about our private investigation now." He said and Ram nodded.

"I know beta. And it's alright. You did it in order to protect my daughter. I'm not mad." And Raisha smiled before hugging her dad and mom.

"Thank you dad. Thank you mom. But why were you there with Ron that night, dad?" She asked her question.

"I was there to bribe him into confessing why he attacked you. And he told me all. About how Maan wants you dead so that his son can take over your company as well. I recorded it all in my phone and send the footage to the police.

Later I got to know, Kiaan did something similar. So having strong proofs, he got arrested." Ram explained and all the doubts flee away from the window.

And the room fell into silence.

"I'm sorry Kiaan. I misunderstood you as well." Ram genuinely apologized the younger man. Who shook his head at Ram.

"It's alright uncle. As far as we are all good, I'm happy."