ONE MONTH WITH Myra and Aarav has started to show 'the Myra effect' according to Zain

"He even mumbles French fries in his sleep! What have you done to my son?" Zain, with the obvious frown on his face, vocally outed his question as soon as he entered his cabin. But seeing no one there, his frown deepen.

"Where is the bizarre lady who is known as my personal assistant?" He asked the reception on his floor of the building, which is the topmost floor.

"Sir she went out a few minutes ago." The guy at the reception said and Zain nodded.

"Alright. Thanks." And taking his coat with him, made his way towards his car while calling on her phone.

"You understand baby what mumma just said?" Myra whispered to Aarav in his ears, who nodded at her while a big gummy smile.

"Very good. Now go! Enjoy the day, have fun!" She told the little human and kissed him on his cheeks, while waiting outside his school building for the devil to come.

The devil, a.k.a boss's ex wife.

Yess! We are showing her, her place today.

She mentally chuckled at herself.

She started making her way towards her car which was parked near the foot path of the school building, but just as she was about to open her car's door, a tap on her shoulder made her turn around and jump.

Jump because it was none other than the father of her unofficial son, aka her boss.

"Oh. Good morning boss. What's up?" She asked looking here and there nervously, but with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Zain asked with a dead look in his eyes.

"I...came to drop Aarav here." She said and smiled. Which looked fake as hell.

"I have hired a nanny for doing that, Ms. Rajput. You really don't have to do this labour for my son." Zain said and looked at Myra accusingly. Although he knows she is no harm to his son, he still can't figure out her intentions towards the little human. Which is making him anxious.

"But I like to do it for my boy." She replied in an accusing tone and crossed her arms around her chest. And right on that moment, she spotted the lady she was waiting for.

Alina Ramanik.

Myra's eyes widen and she, without any thought, pulled Zain with her behind her car. They reached the back of her car and perched down with Zain. When he was about to say something, she closed his mouth with her hand.

"Shut up!" She whispered.

"Ahehebnsjsnnsneh" he whispered back.

"What?" She narrowed her eyes at him, with a frown.

"Absyhwnsish." He slapped her palm which was on his mouth to make her realise. She pulled her palm back and he glared at her.

"What are you exactly trying to do?" He asked in a really deadly tone. Which somehow caused a shiver run down Myra's spine. And it also kinda turned her on.

"Look back." She whispered to him and his eyes widened when he turned around and saw his ex wife coming down her car.

"I hope now you know why am here and what am trying to do." She whispered to him again and he turned his head around towards her. And that's when he realised their proximity.

On the ground, he was leaning on the car metal body and she was leaning on his chest, looking at Alina thru his shoulder. When their eyes met, they realised that just two cms towards each other and they may even kiss.

"She went inside." Myra said and detached herself quickly from his chest. He too, got up slowly and cleaned his pant.

"What now?" He asked her and noticed she was smelling her blazer while eyeing him.

"What?" He asked again.

"I smell like you." She replied with a frown.

"Ok. And?" He asked with raised brows.

"I miss my Carolina Herrera Good Girl fragrance." She said and let out a fake cry making him groan.

What the hell am I suppose to do with her!!!!

"Aarav?" The same voice from a week back reached the little boy's ears and he turned around to see the woman who gave birth to him.

Not that he knows.

"Lina!" He said and walked towards her.

No matter how good she is towards him, or how many chocolates she buys for him, he just don't get that good feeling around her. Not at all.

He likes being in company of Myra. He never even want her to leave and always wants to stick by her side. He even dragged her to one of his friend's birthday party and introduced her as his mumma there. He looked so proud of her then and there.

But with this lady, he feels like he's doing something so wrong just by talking to her.

And since his mumma told him that this lady made his papa sad, he doesn't even want to talk to her.

But just as his mumma said, he went towards her and smiled at her.

"How are you little bird?" She asked and he replied with a little fine.

It was their lunch break and she insisted on taking him to the bakery restaurant nearby their school. He denied at first but then remembered how his mumma told him to do what Lina says. So he agreed, unaware of her intentions.

She took him towards his car with his bagpack in her hands, and just as she was about to open the driver's seat door, a hand grabbed her own hand.

"Not so soon, dear momma." A woman's voice startled Alina.

"Mumma!!" Aarav smiled broadly at seeing Myra standing there, smiling at the little human.

"What??" Alina's eyes widened.

This is giving 'mama bear/ baby cub' vibes lol.

Dramaaaaaaaaaa