Chapter 11. Mixed feelings

***

Lora was driving with Peter, when she heard her phone ringing. She picked it up and put to her ear.

„Hotch, we're still driv..." – Lora started, but Hotch interrupted.

„Caderton don't react, listen to me carefully. Captain Stiuart is one of the unsubs, you need to..." – Hotch started.

„Give me the phone..." – Peter said, Lora turned her look to him and noticed the gun pointed at her.

„Caderton, can you hear me?" – Hotch said with a little worried voice

„GIVE YOUR FUCKING PHONE NOW" – Peter screamed, Lora gave him her phone.

„Tell me where are you?" – Hotch screamed to the phone and that was the last thing, that she heard, before Peter threw the phone from the window.

***

„LORAA..." – Hotch screamed to the phone her name.

„Garcia, track her phone now." – Hotch said with a serious voice and cold look.

„It's turned off, the last location was driving to the direction of the forest area" – Garcia said with a worried voice. Hotch called everyone and told the situation and that one of his FBI agents is being kidnapped. After that, he quickly dialed Rossi's phone.

***

„Do you want the drinks sir?" – The three person's who came to Rossi, Prentiss and Reid kept asking and taking all their attention.

„We don't want your drinks, move out of the way" – Rossi said and he received a call.

„Can you see Sinclair?" – Hotch shouted.

„Yea, I do...." – Rossi answered and looked at the direction, where Emilia used to be with that man.

„SHIT....WHERE IS SHE?" – Rossi shouted and three of them ran to the place where she stood. They checked the whole bar, but Emilia was nowhere around. They ran to the backdoor, ran outside and noticed the car traces.

„He took her..." – Rossi said to Hotch and turned the mic on.

„We were wrong, there are four of them. Captain Stiuart is one of them. He kidnapped Lora..." – Hotch said with a calm voice outside, but panicking inside and sent them the picture. They recognized the fourth man, cause he was the one they thought flirted with Emilia.

„Stiuart?...." – Reid asked with a pissed voice, cause he recognized the picture. That's why he thought, that Stiuart is familiar.

„I'm an idiot..." – Reid shouted.

„There's no time to blame ourselves, we need to find Lora and Emilia. The victims are killed two hours after the kidnap, we have to find them" – Rossi tried to calm Reid down.

„I let him take her..." – Reid screamed out of anger.

„We caught the murderer, I think, that they will have more time..." – Hotch said to the phone, but he heard the laugh. It was the unsub.

„More time?..." – A man laughed.

„They have less than two hours now....Agent Hotchner." – He laughed again.

„SHUT UP" – Morgan shouted.

„C'mon, we need to find them, we don't have time to argue" – Hotch said.

After a while, Emilia woke up with a dizzy head. When the view in her eyes stopped spinning, she noticed, that she is in the van....FUCK...her hands were tied with the duct tape. She saw the sharp corner and moved the tape up and down to escape. When she managed to do that, she slowly walked to the driver and jumped on him. She punched him many times to his face, that he would lose his conscious. As he did, she moved him away from the drivers seat and tried to take the control, but it was too late to control the car, so it hit the car in front and fell on the side...