Chapter 15. Undercover kiss

The next morning Lora was driving to the BAU office and called Emilia, who barely slept the whole night, thinking about last night and her words to Spencer who didn't give her peace. Lora also couldn't sleep. How could she when you're laying in someone's hands thinking that your heart started beating for another. She wanted to do the right thing, but the situation sucked and she knew that it's not fair to Jasper when he's not the one she loves and that man deserves to be with a woman whose attention and love is fully for him. Lora had many doubts, maybe that's just a little crush on Hotch and it will just fade away eventually and it's not smart to drop a person she's dating for a while now just for a moment of heat.

„Hey, what coffee do you want me to take you?" – Lora asked Emilia softly, there was a dead silence for a while.

„Amm...the XXL size, the strongest coffee they have, with a little bit of milk, no sugar" – Emilia answered. Lora drove to Starbucks, ordered everyone their favorite cups of coffee and drove to headquarters. She  saw Emilia and handed her coffee, she took a sip and closed her eyes.

„Mmm....you know how much I Iove you?" – Emilia asked, while sipping her coffee, Lora smiled.

„It's just a coffee" – Lora said with a soft smile. They both walked to the elevator. When they reached the BAU floor Rossi was the first one they saw, Lora handed him his coffee.

„Oh mia principessa cara (Oh my dear princess) now I love you even more than before" – Rossi said with the cutest smile and kissed Lora on the cheek, hugged Emilia and kissed her on the cheek as well. She looked at him with a questioning look.

„Ti ho detto che un giorno ti darò quel bacio sulla guancia principessa (Told you, that I will put that kiss on your cheek one day princess)" – Rossi said with a smile, while walking away. They continued to walk.

„Hey, can you bring this coffee to Spencer, JJ and Emily? I will bring the others to PG, Derek and Hotch." – Lora said to Emilia and her smile faded and Caderton clearly noticed.

„Wanna talk about what happened?" – She asked her softly, Sinclair shook her head slightly.

„No...At least not now" – She answered, Lora nodded and handed the cups of coffees. They walked to different directions to give the team their coffees. Emilia walked to Reid, he was sitting there with Morgan, Emily and Rossi.

„Hey...Lora bought a cup of coffee to everyone, she went to Garcia, asked me to give it to you" – Emilia handed him his coffee. Reid's look was slowly turned to her. He looked at the cup in her hand and took it, placing on the table.

„Thanks..." – He said after a moment and looked back to the files. Emilia stayed there for a moment, nodded without telling anything and walked away.

„Soo....Emilia...." – Morgan started with a little smirk. Emilia handed Prentiss her coffee, she thanked.

„....Tell us, what kind of magic you did to Lora last night, that she's so generous today?" – Morgan asked.

„Oh, why should I tell you my tricks chocolate thunder?" – Emilia tried to joke slightly to lighten the mood for herself.

„C'mon, wouldn't the burden be easier to carry after revealing your secrets to me like to a priest during the confession" – Morgan said to Emilia with a smirk. Rossi and Emily tried to hold their laughs in, but it was impossible.

***

Lora walked to Garcia's room and handed her the coffee.

„OMG I LOVE YOU SO CUTENESSLY MUCH....You just made a new deal with a devil himself, be prepared to not be able to get rid of me for the whole eternity" – Garcia said with her sweet voice. Lora smiled, waved her and walked out of her room. Lora reached the BAU floor and walked up the stairs to Hotch's office. While doing so, she turned her look to conference room and saw Prentiss, Morgan and Rossi laughing. Lora reached Hotch's door, stopped and took a couple breaths to calm down her nerves and fastly beating heart. She waited for a moment and knocked a couple times.