Chapter 35. Unexpected guests

„Hello, I'm Supervisory Special Agent Aaron Hotchner, the chief of the BAU. Are you here to meet someone?" – He asked and shook everyone's hands. There were three women, three men and four children in front of him.

„Yes, we're here to meet Agent Rossi." – A man in his early fifties said. Hotch nodded.

„Okay, come with me" – He said and started walking. Everyone looked around, where many people worked.

„LORAAAA" – The little girl with blonde hair, around six years old screamed in excitement and ran to Lora, who turned around to face, whoever was making the sound and her jaw dropped. Everyone looked at them.

„.....Jane?" – She asked more in a shock, stood up and as a girl ran to her, picked in her hands. 

„I missed you so much" – The girl said, while tightly hugging Caderton, she kneeled, to put her down to the ground, kissed the kids forehead with a smile.

„I missed you so much as well....but what?...How?" – She asked and then looked at other many people standing there, noticing the familiar faces. At this point, because of the sound, the whole team walked there, Rossi as well. Lora walked to all of them and pulled into a warm hug. She was in a shock to see her mom, dad, her brother, his wife and her niece.

„I can't believe you're all here.." – She said with a smile.

„I hope the travel here was comfortable" – Rossi said with his soft Italian smile, everyone looked at him.

„Dave?" – Lora made a questioning look.

„What?...I can see that surprise went well kiddo" – He said, she smiled and hugged him.

„Thank you" – She whispered only for him to hear, pulled away and watched as he smiled.

„Everyone...this is my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law Elizabeth and my niece Jane." – She introduced them all and then turned to her fam to introduce the team.

„And this is my team." – She said and let them to introduce themselves to them, at this moment Lora walked to the man, woman and three children to say hello and shake the hands, cause they were Emilia's brother, his wife and her niece, nephew and their cousin.

„Nice to finally meet you in person Agent Rossi" – Lora's dad said, but Rossi chuckled.

„Oh please, just call me David" – He said, everyone smiled and nodded.

„Emily Prentiss, Lora talked a lot about you" – Emily said to them and shook the hands.

„Jennifer Jareau, but you can just simply call me JJ" – She said with a smile.

„Derek Morgan....Now I know, from who sweetness got her beautiful face" – He said, while shaking her mom's hand with a smile. She smiled as well, but Lora hid her face in the hands from embarrassment. Morgan noticed and patted her shoulder with a chuckle.

„Spencer Reid." – He said and shook everyone's hands.

„We already met Agent Hotchner, he greeted us out of the elevator..." – Lora's mom said with a smile, her dad had a thinking look.

„Wait...Aaron Hotchner?...Aren't you...umm...Lora's boyfriend?" – He asked, everyone were in silence, Lora looked down and Hotch felt embarrassed a little.

„No need the full name, feel free to call me Hotch or just Aaron...and...well...yes..." – He said to them with a soft, but embarrassed look, glancing to Lora from time to time to see if she's okay with all of that, she avoided looking at him. She turned her look to her dad, who was staring at her in a confused look. Lora didn't want for this to continue, so she started talking.