Chapter 19. Unexpected events

„Emilia, where are you?" – Lora asked, hearing the complete silence from the team now, after that sentence to Hotch.

„Room 394....I found the body" – Emilia said.

„A body?....Can you tell whose?" – Strauss asked.

„MJ Lee's, this murder is fresh from what I can tell. The acid started the work, but only damaged the top of the skin, so it's still easy to identify the victim." – Emilia said.

„You should've waited for Lora, it's not safe for you to walk out there alone, especially because you were on the original list of the people to attend in this congress..." – Rossi explained, but calmly, more because he was worried. Lora ran into that room fastly and closed the door, before noticing the body or hearing Emilia say anything about it to the mic, cause she was running to that room.

„God...the smell....who died here?" – Lora said in a joke to Emilia, while putting her hand to the nose to hide the smell and then she noticed the body.

„Oh...." – She said in a shock.

„Is that MJ Lee?" – She asked, Emilia nodded.

„What else can you see?" – Hotch asked. Lora leaned to the body and saw a card on the ground.

„There is another card." – Lora said.

„Another one....? But this is the last congress, is he planning on killing another person?" – Reid asked.

„Probably..." – Lora said.

„What are the letters on the card?" – Emily asked.

„It says – Lora said to them.

„Damn it...is that supposed to help us find who the victim is?" – Morgan asked. Lora was looking at the card, remembering, how she spent yesterday, trying to get something out of these.

„Reid...can you tell me the letters from the card of the last victim?" – Lora asked.

„ Umm...yes, it's – Reid said to her. Lora took the pencil out and wrote it on the table, which was out there.

„Do you have anything in your mind Lora?" – Rossi asked, but she stayed quiet.

„Can you tell me the other card of the other victim?" – Lora asked again.

„M. R. E. A. T. L. D. I. E. A. I." – Reid answered again and Lora started writing everything on the table.

„Talk to us baby girl, what do you have?" – Morgan asked her, while Lora played with those letters. Emilia just stared at her friend.

„Caderton, what's going on?" – Hotch asked and Lora stopped, when she finished adding the letters from the other victims. She took the newest card and started adding it.

„The card doesn't tell who the victim was, it tells who the next victim will be. The letters are the names of the person who dies next. The last victim had „L. M. E. J. E " on it. It means MJ Lee." – Lora explained to everyone, while her face expression changed as she ended adding the new card.

„Okay, we need to find out who the next person..." – Emily said, but Lora interrupted.

„No need.... „L. S. R. I. E. A. I. C. M. I. N. A. I. L" as in Emilia Sinclair....The next target is set to be Emilia" – Lora said and looked at her friend.

„Great...Like I don't have enough to deal with already" – Sinclair said in frustration.

„Okay, both of you walk back to the main hall to the people and don't split up the whole time there. No bathroom breaks, no looks away from eachother. Act natural, but don't put away your eyes from eachother." – Hotch said, they both walked out of that room to the hall.