Chapter 26. Good...

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT

Spencer drove to her house, got out of the car and opened the door for Emilia.

„What a gentleman" – She said with a smile, he warmly smiled back. Emilia closed the car door and both with Spencer walked to her house.

„Do you want to come in?" – She asked him. He was lost in his thoughts for a moment.

„What?....Um...not this time...I got tired and I'll better go back, it was a great day that I had today" – He said to her

„Me too Spencer." - She smiled and closed the door looking how he sat in his car and drove off with a cheerful mood.

***

Lora and Hotch waited for the taxi and it started raining. She raised her head up, just to feel the rain drops fall on her face. He looked at her with a smile.

„I can feel your stare." – Lora said to him and looked at his eyes.

„Can you blame my eyes for finding the most beautiful view to look at?" – He said, she laughed warmly.

„Smooth Hotchner....very smooth" – She said with a smile, he chuckled. When taxi came, they sat in and drove off. Hotch told the driver his own address, somehow Lora didn't even notice that, until the driver pulled at Aaron's house. Lora got out immediately, Hotch got a surprising face, that she didn't even try to tease him about not coming. He payed the driver, he drove off, she noticed his expression and smiled.

„You're smirking" – She said to him, while facing the back. Opened the door and walked in the house. He closed and locked it. Lora looked around.

„Jack's sleeping at his friends house tonight." – Hotch said to her, she nodded. He walked to his bedroom and brought a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants of his for her to change in dry clothes, cause she got wet after the rain. She took them, thanked and walked to the bathroom to change. Walked back, Hotch had the tea made already. She smiled, when she smelled it. Aaron handed her the cup, she took the sip and it tasted like the one she was drinking with her grandma in the childhood. A small slice of lemon and a tea spoon of honey. Lora closed her eyes with a smile.

„Is everything okay?" – He asked, thinking, that it didn't taste good.

„It's perfect...I just can't believe, that you remembered, what my favorite tea is after all this time" – Lora pointed that out, he smiled, did a pause,  walked closer to her.

„.....I remember a lot of things about you Lora" – He said with a tender look and gave her the soft kiss on the forehead. They chatted for a while, he stood up, walked to the kitchen to clean the glass, she followed and wrapped her hands around his waist softly, placing her head on his back. He turned around and wrapped his hands around her as well. Aaron smiled, let her go and brushed his fingers through his hair.

„You know...It was adorable, how jealous you got of that woman flirting with me tonight" – He smirked slightly, Lora looked at him with a questioning look.

„Forgot the shoulder touching part...and I was not jealous" – She said, which made him chuckle.

„Mhm...okay Miss „keep your fingers to yourself if you want them working properly"...I believe you were not jealous at all" – He teased her a little, while caressing her cheek. She smiled slightly, not being able to deny the obvious. Suddenly his face became serious.

„And about that Ian guy...who offered you...a threesome..." – He said through gritted teeth with a jealous look, which was completely hot, causing Lora to bite her bottom lip slight, which he noticed her biting. Hotch smirked, then kissed her the way that Lora's bottom lip got in between his.