Chapter 9. Tracking the phone

„Okay, we need to start from where we finished" – Hotch told everyone and faced the case board.

„Reid, can you remind us, what we know already?" – Hotch asked Reid.

„Amm....yes. So we stick to the idea of two unsubs. They should have a close relationship. We had two witnesses, both bartenders, who said, that they noticed a similar profile male in the bars „Harold" and „Sugar day". They said, that this man comes there every Friday almost at the same hours." – Spencer explained.

„How can our unsub be in two places at the same time?" – Stiuart asked.

„He isn't. One is not our unsub and the other is. We need to find out, who is who, but we gotta check both theories." – Hotch explained to the team.

„In which bar we should sent Emilia, if we don't know where is our unsub?" – Rossi asked.

„We won't send her now. Prentiss and Caderton should go in there and look around. We can't risk it showing Emilia to our unsub. The agent who will meet with the real unsub now won't go in the bar for arrest when Emilia will take the action." – Hotch said.

„Okay, so Emily and Lora should get ready for some clubbing and choose their clothes for this evening" – Morgan said with a smirk. They nodded and walked in the changing room where some dresses were ready for the evening as they wanted to try them on and look if that's a fit. Lora dressed up in a beautiful, dark blue, sparkling dress. Emily dressed in a red one.

„You look like someone stole a candy from you...you don't quite like dresses, do you?" – Emily asked with a smile after seeing Lora's face expression.

„Is it that obvious?" – Lora asked, with a little awkward look.

„Yea...but don't worry, you look beautiful, the guys won't be able to take their eyes off you in the bar, when you'll go there." – Emily said with encouraging smile, Lora nodded slightly.

„I'm not quite a fan of attracting lots of men attention" – Lora smiled slightly as she dressed back to her casual clothes and looked at Emily.

„You're beautiful Lora...I know it's hard, but try to be more confident in yourself" – She said with a soft look.

„When you'll find a way how, make sure to inform me first" – Lora joked, Emily chuckled.

„I will" – She said and they both walked out of the dressing room back to the office.

„So, you're ready for the evening?" – Morgan asked.

„Yes, I guess" – Lora answered with a soft smile. After a moment her phone beeped, she picked it up and noticed a message from Jasper.

„Okay guys, you can go have lunch and rest for now and we'll meet here after an two hours." – Hotch told everyone

*Messages with Jasper*

J – Hey Lora...I just wanted to ask you if nothing changed and we're still going to meet after half an hour?

L – Yes, nothing changed, I'm getting ready to leave the precinct now.

J – Wonderful. See you there. And don't forget to bring something with you as the last time.

L – What?

J – Your beautiful smile *winking emoji*

Lora smiled slightly texting with Jasper and the team clearly noticed.

„Uhuhu...Isn't that Jasper who made you smile?" – Morgan teased with a smirk. She blushed slightly cause they noticed. Hotch looked at her with a soft expression and listened.