Chapter 44. Happy ever after

It's been a year since Lora got shot. The unsub was caught and sentenced to life inprisonment due to the four murders and one attempt. She was discharged from the hospital and healed fully. Aaron made sure to help her everywhere and make the healing easier and not stressful. Nothing new happened during the year except one little thing...Lora got pregnant. Jack was wearing a shirt with a sign: "big brother" and that's how she told Aaron that they're going to have a baby. 

Of course he was in the cloud nine picked her in his hands and surrounded with lots of affection. After a month Lora said the news to Emilia who was more than happy for her friend and after another month both Hotch and Lora told the team about her pregnancy who cheered and celebrated the news. After a few months later when Lora was four months pregnant, Emilia found out that she's pregnant as well. 

She found the news while BAU team were working in another State and she wanted to tell him eye to eye, so she waited a week till he came back. One evening both of them were walking down the street, Reid mentioned that during the case they chatted and Reid mentioned how during the case they talked with a very lovely couple who were expecting a baby and how happy they were as it's a good change, so after a moment she told him that she is as well. It's hard to describe the happiness on his face the moment she told him these good news. 

Spencer hugged her happily and kissed her lips and face while can't containing his happiness inside. After around a month and a half she told Lora the news who hugged her friend cheerfully. It was the day of Lora's labor. They got ready and drove to the hospital and after some time she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Nurses placed a girl on Lora's chest, Aaron smiled warmly sitting next to them, gently kissed Lora's forehead and then his daughters.

"She's gorgeous...just like her mommy" – He said softly looking at his beautiful kid.

"How will we name her?" – Hotch asked, while looking into her eyes warmly.

"I was thinking about Amelia...what do you think?" – Lora asked him with a smile.

"Amelia?...Amelia Hotchner....love it" – He smiled and kissed Lora on the lips softly.

"Perfect...Amelia Hotchner it is then" – Lora said while softly caressing her daughters little back. After ten minutes Emilia and the team came in as well to congratulate Hotch and Lora who just became parents. After a few days Lora was okay to leave the hospital, so her, Aaron, Jack and Amelia drove home. It was late at night and the baby was sleeping. Amelia was in their bed between Lora and Aaron as they watched their kid sleeping.

"She's so peaceful" – Aaron said with a smiling gaze.

"Don't jinx it" – Lora answered looking into his eyes.

"We should go to sleep now" – Hotch whispered, Lora nodded, carefully picked Amelia and brought her to a crib next to their bed and placed her down. She lay in the bed and closed her eyes. He placed his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him kissing her shoulder, moving to the neck in different spots which made her chuckle.

"Shh...Don't make a sound...we don't want to wake her up...do we?" – He said with another kisses on the neck, jaw and then lips, moving them passionately on hers, feeling the taste and lowering his hand to her hip slightly squeezing it. With another kiss on the lips he pulled away, but still had his hands wrapped around her waist in a comfortable cuddling way.

"Goodnight darling" – He whispered softly.

"Night hon" – She answered and after a while they fell asleep...

***

After two weeks Emilia told the team that she's six months pregnant, which struck them like a lighting from clear sky, but after a moment all of them happily congratulated her and Spencer with hugs and kisses on the forehead and cheeks.