Chapter 6. The IQ killer

She didn't actually feel, how that whole week ran by so fastly. But she was glad, that it's finally over and she can go back to work today. During this whole week the whole team tried their best to find out the person who made a fake call. Garcia was unable to find anything because the servers were transmitted through many world countries.

„Morning" – Hotch said as he walked out of his bedroom and saw Lora.

„Hey" – I answered to him as well.

„Excited to go back to work?" – Aaron asked her with a slight smile.

„You have no idea" – She said, he smiled slightly to himself. They finished eating breakfast.

„I need to drive Jack to kinder garden, so I'll see you at work..." – He said but right at the moment they've got messages „URGENT" and that they need to go there as fast as possible.

„Shit..." – Hotch murmured.

„It's okay, go there, I'll drive Jack to kinder garden and I'll drive as soon as possible to work." – Lora said and noticed the surprised expression on his face.

„You're the boss...you need to be there with a team and I'll catch up with all that information after" – Lora said to him, he nodded and walked to the door, bu as he reached the door handle, he stopped.

„Thank you" – He said with a rare soft expression. He kissed Jack and walked away. Lora waited for Jack and they walked out of the house as well. They were driving in silence.

„Will you leave me and daddy now?" – Jack asked, Lora turned her look to him as she didn't understand what the kid meant.

„What do you mean leave you?" – She asked.

„Dad said that you'll only live with us for a week...and a week already passed...So you'll leave us?" – He asked with a saddened voice.

„Yes, I won't live with you anymore...I'm fully healed and I'll go back to live in my own house" – Lora explained to him with a slight smile.

„But I don't want you to leave...who will play with me now?" – Jack was sad from the news.

„I'll sometimes drive to your house and play with you when I'll have time free time and maybe we'll go to have some ice cream...deal?" – Lora said trying to cheer the kid up.

„You promise?" – Jack's eyes slightly lit up in a hopeful way.

„I promise" – Lora said with a soft smile. They reached his kinder garden and walked him there. He hugged Lora happily and wished a good day. She did the same and drove to work. Reached the parking and walked to the elevator. When she reached the BAU floor, everyone were sitting in the conference room

„Look, who's finally back on her legs and ready for some work" – Morgan said and everyone started applauding for no reason as Lora was standing there with a little smile on her lips.

„Nice to finally have you back" – JJ said and hugged her.

„Our personal Harley Quinn fully completed our suicide squad" – Morgan laughed and hugged her tightly, Lora chuckled.

„It's so good to see you Lora" – Rossi came and hugged her as well.

„Welcome back, it was quite boring without you here" – Emily walked to her and hugged with a smile.

„Hope you fully recovered?" – Reid asked after the hug.

„Yea, I did, don't worry" – She said with a smile and looked at Hotch who had a soft look on his face.

„It's good to have you back with us Lora." – Hotch said.

„Now, we can start with the case" – He said seriously and Lora sat down.