Chapter 37. On the way home

„I'll kill for a good night sleep" – Morgan said.

„I agree...me too" – Prentiss said as well.

„So, Strauss was not that of a bitch and gave us two days off?" – Morgan asked.

„Seems like it.." – Lora said, still a little bit worried of what Strauss will say to her tomorrow.

„So...this Friday...all of us plus Lora's and Emilia's families are coming to my house and we'll have nice dinner and chat together...is that okay to everyone?" – Rossi asked excitedly.

„Hell yes" – Prentiss said with a smile and fist bumped with Morgan.

„Emily, Lora, Emilia and Morgan....I warn you...if you are gonna steal from my personal bar, my most expensive and hard to get drinks one more time, I'll lock you in one room as a punishment...got it?" – Rossi said in his stern fathers voice. Emilia looked at Lora as well as Lora at  Emilia, they had the smile on their faces, trying to control the laugh. Then they turned at Rossi.

„Yes, dad" – Lora and Emilia said at the same time and started laughing from that. Rossi was now blushing slightly as he liked, that them both called him dad. He started chuckling, turned around and walked away.

„Literal kids..." – He said as he walked away still with a smile and a small chuckle. Morgan, JJ, Prentiss and Garcia, said their goodbyes to the rest of their team and walked away. Hotch was working in his office, because he had lots of paperwork after this mess of a case. Emilia was standing next to Reid, having side hug him. Lora was sitting at her table laughing and chatting together with them.

„Really...thank you...for saving us Lora...You could've left us, but you didn't..." – Reid said with the biggest honesty and soft voice. Lora smiled.

„Spence...I didn't lie when I said, that I would never leave you...You're like a family to me, I love you guys so much and If I would've blown up today, then I would've blown up with you all...no worries...I would never leave any of you...and by the way, we should thank Emilia for that. If not her, then I think we would all be seeing Jesus now." – Lora joked with a smile and winked at Emilia, who was laughing now.

„You wish hoe...you'd be annoying the devil now..." – Emilia joked back, Lora chuckled.

„You know, that I'd be warming a seat for you, next to me" – Lora said and the dirty sisters laughed. It was a long time when they felt that happy in their lives. It's been a lot to process and to survive, After the torture and many other events it's hard to think that people can survive that much in their lives.

„You're right...I'm more than grateful for you...Emilia...you saved my life twice already..." – Spencer said with a warm smile, while looking at her. Emilia was a little bit confused.

„One now, when was the other?" – Sinclair asked, Reid smiled with his wide smile.

„....When you came into my life..." – He answered and kissed her softly on the lips. Lora smiled from the view.

„I'm really happy for you two...Just sometimes your brains scare me...To add both of your IQ's the answer is bigger than my dirty jokes list" – Lora joked, everyone chuckled. Emilia hugged Lora tightly, she hugged back immediately.

„Thank you for not dying today...I don't know, how I would've lived, knowing, that you're gone" – Emilia said.

„Thank you for saving me with those numbers...You saved us all today...and you know, that Ouija board exists, we could've communicated through it." – Lora said with a smile, Emilia smiled. She side hugged Reid and they both walked to the elevator.