Chapter 30. Better

„You're sterile...you won't harm her" – Rossi said to Hotch and encouraged him to go closer. He took the chair and sat next to her bed softly, without breathing putting his arm on hers and breathing out as his fingers through the glove touched her hand.

„If I would've called her..." – Hotch started, but Rossi interrupted.

„Don't do this to yourself...none of this was your fault" – Rossi said and they both stayed there in silence for a couple minutes. David walked to the other side of her bed, leaned to her and took Lora's hand to his.

„Wake up soon kiddo" – He said, slightly squeezed her hand and walked to the door.

„I'll leave you to have a minute" – He said and walked out leaving Lora and Hotch alone. He softly brushed his thumb on her hand.

„Come back to me...I missed you...I missed hearing your voice, seeing your beautiful smile....and when you'll wake up, I'll be behind that  door..." – He said, stood up and leaned to her forehead, slowly putting a kiss on it, even if it was through the mask.

„....I love you" – He said and walked out of the ward.

„Can we go now?" – Garcia asked, Hotch smiled softly and nodded. Morgan and Garcia walked in.

„Hey baby girl..." – Morgan said with a smile and sat on the chair next to Lora's bed. Garcia gave him a look and sat on the other side. Derek laughed.

„You know, that even though you're unconscious you make PG jealous of me?" – He said with a sweet smile, Garcia cleaned the watery eyes.

„Chocolate thunder...I don't want to disappoint you, but I'm more jealous of her" – Garcia said with a soft, but teasing voice to Morgan.

„Ouch...straight to the heart. Guess I have the competitor" – Derek joked.

„Oh...she's way out of your league sugar" – She said sweetly with a small chuckle.

„Well, we'll see about that...I don't intend to give my place that easily for a newbie....even if she's a hot one." – Morgan said to Garcia.

„Oh you're going down..." – She laughed.

„If you want me to I will sweetness" – He said with a wink.

„You know that dirty sisters would humble you real quickly?" – Penny joked, Derek laughed.

„That I know...they better wake up and do that, cause I have many more lines for you mama" – Morgan said and stood up from the chair, Garcia stood up.

„Lora, you better hurry up" – She said and walked out of the ward. The next ones were JJ and Emily. They walked in and sat on the chair.

„You need to stop getting into dangerous situations. People will start to think that you like hospitals." – JJ said sarcastically.

„Yea...just being next to you can be considered a near death experience. I wonder what caused me more stress...you or this job" – Prentiss joked.

„Try both...we already planned the time after you and Emilia will get out of here...the shopping, chatting..." – JJ started, Prentiss pretended to snore.

„God...who called the boredom police? I can bet that the first thing the girls would want will be to have some fun with the best liquid in the world...I promise to pay for everything the first night." – Emily said with a smile, JJ chuckled.

„That's a really good motivation to wake up Emily" – JJ said with a smile.

„I know it is....okay, rest for now, we'll see you soon and you better have your ass awake until then" – Prentiss said and they both walked out where the rest of the team was standing.