Chapter 40. Bar and pleasure

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT

One week passed and it was time for Lora's and Emilia's family to fly back to their home. Everyone drove to the airport, where Rossi's private plane was waiting. All the team shook the hands of the family members and high fived or fist bumped to the kids.

„Take care of yourself Emilia" – Her brother said to her. Niece and nephews hugged Emilia tightly, Spencer smiled watching them.

„We'll miss you aunt Emilia" – The kids said softly to her, then let go with big smiles as they got to hug her.

„Show the whole hospital industry who's the boss šetonėli (Satan)" – Emilia's sister-in-law said with a teasing friendly smile, Emilia smiled and nodded.

„Don't get yourself into trouble Lora...be careful and don't forget to rest and think about yourself as well, okay?" – Lora's mom asked.

„I can say that I'll try my best mom...but you know that I never make promises, that I can't keep" – Lora said softly and hugged her.

„And call us please...you know that we'll understand and never judge you" – dad said and Lora promised him that. Her brother walked to her and embraced into a hug.

„I still can't believe that you have a real boyfriend sis" – He teased with a smile, Emilia couldn't hide the wheezing chuckle then the whole team looked a little confused, Lora blushed terribly from embarrassment.

„Very funny" – Lora said sarcastically, he chuckled, then sister in law hugged Lora as well, then niece hugged her tightly.

„Call me please" – She asked, Lora smiled and promised her that as well. Rossi walked with though fancy bags in his hands and handed to each of the family. The bags looked like brand alcohol, which costs a lot.

„That's just a little gift I wanted to give you" – He smiled, both families thanked him, smiled and they walked to the plane. Everyone looked, how the plane flew away. Morgan looked at Rossi.

„Should I also leave the country for you to gift me a 5k worth of whiskey bottle?" – He joked, everyone chuckled from his joke. The team went to a bar and had a few drinks to chat and have a little fun. They were laughing and remembered Lora's and Emilia's time in the bar fighting with a good laugh.

„So I met Emilia for the first time then...and little did I know that two sweetness will manage to find the huge problems there after" – Morgan explained everything with a chuckle.

„Yea...when the next day Lora didn't show up to work and didn't call and when Morgan said that he saw her with friend drinking in the bar we thought that you're crazy...you should've seen Hotch's death stare" – Prentiss explained, the whole team chuckled.

„That exact stare from a boss Lora was actually scared to see..." – Emilia said with a chuckle.

„It was not that bad.." – Lora tried to say with a smile.

It wasn't that bad?...Girl...you were texting me then like crazy that you want to disappear rather than talk to your boss after you're late and told me that he'll shout at you and then fire after...LITTLE DO I KNOW YOU ENDED UP IN HIS HOUSE FOR A WEEK" – Emilia said with a teasing voice, the whole team laughed as well.

„I was not that harsh on you...was I?" – Hotch asked with a little sarcastic, but playful smile.

„I was terrified of you actually...A lot of pressure and all my first week was a complete disaster that I thought will make me lose my job...You were so strict and it was hard..." – Lora explained, the team nodded in understanding of what she meant as Hotch was harsh with all of them in the start and needed to get to know them firstly.