Chapter 42 Wedding

It's been a year after Emilia and Spencer got engaged. Full year of love and little, but perfect moments of romance which was united by the fate itself. None of them wanted anything fancy for their wedding, just a special place surrounded with a few the most important people in their life to celebrate and mark their unconditional love on paper. It was the day of the weeding. Rossi offered to make it in his backyard, decorated by lovely things. Everyone were preparing for the it, putting on the costumes and dresses. Lora walked to the room where Emilia was.

„Wow...you look stunning" – Lora walked in and smiled at her friend. She turned around and smiled back.

„Thank you...you really think so?" – Emilia was clearly nervous about everything as it was her big day. Lora smiled, walked to her, touched her shoulder and then hugged.

„I'm so happy for you..." – Lora smiled slightly at her and then cleaned the tear from her eye to not ruin make up.

„I have something for you...you can consider it an early wedding present just from me" – She smiled and handed her a little present box. She opened the box and took the little wrapped notebook on which was attached a bracelet as a little black bejeweled snake on the other side engraved words „you made it". 

She opened the notebook and every single page was filled with the cut messages from the chat from the very first convos and every single message of her saying that she won't make it and Lora writing back that she will. Emilia turned every page to the last one which was the note „I said it eight years ago when we became friends that you deserve to get your happy ever after...and no matter how sometimes tiring it seemed to listen to my delusions of it...now...it happened...and I'm happy to stand next to you and see how far you came and how much you've grown as a woman and as a person as well...to this special day of yours, marrying your dream guy...I'm proud of you...love you...always...with love, Lora". Emilia looked at Lora and tried to hide the emotional state she was at that moment.

„Don't you dare to cry and ruin that make up now" – Lora chuckled, Emilia smiled with a little nose sniff and hugged Lora.

„Thank you" – She said to her feeling gratitude for the present.

„Open the other one" – Lora said with a slight smile. Emilia did and noticed little round necklace with engraved letters: „S.R".

„I guess what I was trying to say with this was that you can wear his initials on a chain round your neck, but not because he owns you...just cause he really knows you...and he is the first and I feel that the last as well to be worth of you...I love you, wish you the best in your marriage and life" – Lora said and hugged her.

„Fuck you...you'll make me cry" – Emilia said and hugged Lora tighter. After a moment BAU girls walked in taking a picture of two of them hugging.

„Awww...how cute is that" – Garcia said with a happy voice, walked closer and joined the group hug.

„Look at you...You look gorgeous girl" – Prentiss pointed to Emilia up and down with a warm smile and gave her a hug.

„Are you nervous?" – JJ asked.

„Not gonna lie...a little..." – She answered.

„That's okay, don't worry...It's normal to be nervous before the wedding, happens to everyone. It means that you actually care. I remember how nervous I was before marrying Will that I thought I'll faint." – JJ smiled slightly at Emilia.

„And what did you do?" – She asked her curiously waiting for the answer.

„I looked at Will...the moment I stepped out to the wedding aisle I found his eyes and all the anxiety left...it were just the eyes of the man I love...trust me...the moment you'll see Spencer, you'll relax" – She explained and Emilia nodded.