𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑒𝑛 {𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑧𝑘𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑛}

𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟~

{First of August 1994}

Reflecting on the past two years at Hogwarts. It feels like just yesterday that I stepped off the Hogwarts Express, wide-eyed and eager to start my magical education.

But now, going into my third year , I might say that I'm to experience more than I ever thought of. From having the highest points in our house to celebrating Christmas in the Great Hall, it has been a rollercoaster ride of emotions and adventures.

However, it hasn't all been fun and games. Looking back, I realize that every crazy adventure we went on always seemed to involve the Dark wizard, Voldemort. His constant desire to kill my best friend Harry and take over the wizarding world kept us on our toes, even during the most mundane of days.

I can vividly remember our first year, where Professor Quirrell was the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Little did we know, he was actually being controlled by the dark magic of Voldemort, with the man's face literally in the back of his head, as Harry so eloquently described it. It was a terrifying realization, knowing that our own teacher was working against us.

But it only got worse in our second year, when the Chamber of Secrets was opened and a basilisk was unleashed in the school. Hermione, was attacked and bewitched, and we were all lucky to make it out alive. It was a time of fear and uncertainty, as we desperately searched for a way to stop it from attacking the others around the school.

But amidst all of this, there was something strange happening to me. I couldn't quite explain it, but every time Harry was in danger, a flicker of light would appear in the corner of my eye. It was almost like a warning, but why did it only happen when Harry was being bullied by none other than Draco Malfoy. That is something I did not experience, and if it is a light to warn me, why didn't it happen in bigger and more dangerous situations? I couldn't bring myself to tell them. It started on the train and never stopped afterwards, until rarely it did. He has done serious things before , that were often too far, yet I haven't confronted him to stop it. And if it appears that this was coming from me, I have gone mad. And why? This has happened from time to time. Maybe Malfoy is dangerous, then I thought. It started when he is around, and there were worse things coming and going, I didn't bother either way to confront him but If it turns out to be one of his silly pranks, he is dead.

I continued to write letters to Harry, Hermione, and Ron over the summer through Aurora, our family barn owl. Lee always loved to hear my stories , but I didn't tell her about Malfoy and his silly little pranks that has always been taunting me. She always listened, and she did always support me. She has been teaching me spells and all kinds to defend myself from what she was taught. I heard from her, she was quite smart but very bravey and feisty back then in Hogwarts , reminds me quite of Hermione (though Hermione is far more intelligent ). I appreciate every bit.

My practice with Professor McGonagall for the past two years has paid off well. I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. I had dedicated myself to improving shapeshifting, and it had finally paid off. I could now transform into any creature with ease, thanks to the guidance of the professor. My emotions can get haywire sometimes. I never quite understood as a child, so I would often play around with it, changing my appearance to amuse myself.

And even though my transformation abilities were a result of my emotions, I learned to embrace and control them, finding a balance between my human and shapeshifting forms. But there were times when I couldn't hold back. I was mad once.

My hand transformed into dragon hands, sharp claws and all. I slammed my hand on the table in frustration, breaking it in half. I was shocked by my raging temper. My Aunt was not happy about it because I wasn't in a good mood when Pix pulled the string from the sweater I liked until it was a ball of yarn. She rarely gets too far with her playful bird jokes of hers, until she does, it's not nice. Reasons why I named her Pix, for Pixie, because she's blue and has a lot of mischief in that bird.

Lee had been suggesting for weeks now that it was time for me to cut my hair. She claimed it was too long, nearly reaching my knees, and that it was exhausting for me to take care of it, but I refused to listen to her. I loved my long hair, and there was nothing she could say to change my mind. This was something I love about myself. During my study at Hogwarts, I've always kept it tied up, making it look short, but now even tying doesn't help, so I let it down and tie the middle of it so it won't puff out.

Ever since our first year at Hogwarts, Hermione and I had been inseparable. We bonded over books and spent countless hours together whenever the boys wouldn't understand or need, studying and discussing various topics. She was the top student in our year, while I struggled to keep up with my studies, mostly in Transfiguration class in my first year when the animals I understood never let me focus because I was used to opening my ears to communicate all the time until the lessons with Professor McGonagall paid off. But Hermione never made me feel inferior. In fact, she would patiently explain things to me until I understood them. And in return, I would help her loosen up and have some fun. i write her the most letters and the only person who knows about Malfoy's silly little prank .

I've just sent the letter to Aurora last night , I'm going to see her later today , it is the start of a new year , my 3rd year , the Weaslys always been welcoming and fun , like a second family whenever I'm away from Lee and the animals , Been wanting to meet harry but still the usual that the Durslys aren't allowing him , for now i'm just writing to letters to him. My journal is full of written pages and even hard to close now , but as long as im writing , it is just fine .

I hope this year will be different , I can sense that in my spirit's soul I am able to develop my powers and become an even better shapeshifter. The year is a start of a new chapter . I was ready for anything and face whatever , this was the start of it that awaits me in my third year at Hogwarts.

 I was ready for anything and face whatever , this was the start of it that awaits me in my third year at Hogwarts

||𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒||