A steamy bubble bath

A long evening passes in the hospital wing. First Madam Blainey, who argues whether you should leave at all, or stay the night, even though all the times before you have snuck out anyway, then Professor Sharp, scolding you for the idea of guiding a dragon off Hogwarts grounds, and at last Ominis, insulted that you would lie about the gravity of your injury.

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad" You wave your arm around, flinching as the fire in the fire place hisses. Hopping a few spots over to the other side of the sofa, the gaze on Ominis who paces through the common room.

Not that bad, he mumbles, like Sebastian, just like him. Amidst the tables and chairs that form the centre of the room, he halts and turns to where he suspects you sitting from the sound of your finger scratching the cushions. "Not that bad? May I remind you that not too long ago that mad goblin tried to kill you with some magic created by extracting emotions from students, and now a dragon almost set you aflame?"

Rising from the sofa, you lean your head against Ominis, but he pulls away, causing you to stumble and drop onto the floor. A yelp escapes your mouth as you pull yourself up by the arm of the sofa and manage to stand straight, your side again hurting from the dragon attack. "Ominis, please"

"No, not again, I am not losing another friend. How many times do I have to repeat that?"

A sigh rolls over your lips as you drop back onto the sofa, the cushion pressed against your face.

"That not how cushions work, you know?" Atticus snickers as he drops onto the sofa beside you, handful of nuts before him, tossing them into the air, then catching with his mouth.

At his remark, your index tips again your thumb twice and the small nut turns into a plumb that causes Atticus to choke as he catches it with his mouth.

"Merlin's sake, you might want to start with something smaller" Alec laughs as he joins in at the fireplace, crunching some nuts, the head leant onto your lap while his legs rest on Atticus. "Why is Gaunt pacing now?"

"Apparently I almost got killed again" You sigh, the fingers rubbing over your eyebrow as you lean your head back and watch Ominis walk on, past the tables and to the exit of the common room, then all the way over to the window. "I said I am sorry, I never meant for you to see-"

"See? Gaunt watched the entire thing screaming" Alex walks into the common room, the hair still wet, a towel around his waist.

"Well, you took your time now, didn't you?"

The hand ruffled through his hair, Alex drops onto an armchair opposite to you, a pleased grin on his face. "Oh, just had to blow off some steam"

Your eyes on Alec, who holds in his laughter, you sit in silence, but then notice something move in the corner of your eye. The arm leant over the back of the sofa, you stare in direction of the wash rooms, "Ah, and looks like there's steam coming out the wash rooms"

All eyes turned, you guys watch as Akira walks into the common room, the towel still over his head, ruffling through the wet blond strands. At your remark, the sight of Akira, and Alex slipping off the armchair, the pillow pressed to his face, Atticus and Alec burst out laughing.

His eyebrows furrowed, Akira walks over to the sofa, alternating his glance between you and the two seagull chuckling creatures that have dropped to the floor, their hands to their stomachs as they cannot control their laughter.

"What happened to them?"

"Nothing," You smirk, licking over your lips as you lean the arm on the back of the sofa, "I just think you look very steamy, and bubbles over there-" The finger pointed at Alex, who still sits man-spreading on the armchair, the pillow under his nose as he tries to control himself as well, "Well, I have never seen that much of him" The hand before your eyes, you clear your throat and turn your glance back to Akira.

"Pardon?" Alex lets out, at Akira's gesture sitting up straight, the towel over both legs as he groans and pressed the pillow against his face again.

The head turned in your direction, Ominis waves his hand to find the sofa, then leans closer, having a seat on the arm rest, "What are you laughing about?"

"Oh, not much, just two Quidditch players celebrating a victory by blowing some bubbles, or steam"

"You are dead, Morningstar" Akira hisses, winking at you as he pulls you over the back of the sofa and wrestles you to the ground, growling as he lands on top of you, all eyes watching how you get between his legs, knock him over your head and spin around, your legs pinning down his while you hold his arms in place.

"You were saying?" You chuckle, your eyes glowing as you stare at Akira, seeing Alec and Atticus lean over the back of the sofa, their eyes lingering on you.

A smug grin on his face, Alec leans forward, "Looks like Foxtrot here wants to do more than blow bubbles tonight, right, Dragonfighter?" A quick look to Akira's lower half, Alec turns to Alex, who shakes his head, the pillow pressed to his face, then returns his glance to you.

Chuckling, Akira tugs on his towel to cover himself, then stares at Alec, "How bad do you think he wants to be in my position, right now?" he whispers to you, chuckling when you hit your flat hand against his chest. Sitting up, Akira ruffles through your hair and snickers, his fingers running down your side to end up above your hip. A smug grin on his face, the eyes turn to Alec, who shifts in his spot as Akira pulls you closer to him. "Sure you want to ride me, and not someone else?"

"Oh, shut up" you utter, straightening out your hair. "You've been ridden enough I suppose"

"And our Dragonfighter here would much prefer an actual beast" Alec winks as you turn your back to Akira, his hand on your shoulder.

"Like a Danish Short-tail?"

Snorting, Atticus drops off the sofa, Alec kicking at him as he rises to a stand and nods at you. "Careful, they are fierce dragons, might bite you in the arse one day"

"Not if Sallow gets in between" Akira states, releasing you from his grasp as he leans back onto his elbows and watches as your head snaps in his direction. "Right? Dragonfighter?"

With a scoff, Alec shakes his head, rising from the sofa as he turns to walk in direction of the dorms, he grabs some nuts, tossing them at Akira, who shields his face with one hand.

"Tragic, that particular Short-tail has tucked his tail between his legs. But I heard the Gryffindor seeker might be available"

"Shut up, Foxtrot" Alec hisses, throwing a pillow at him, and soon after the fight ensues, cushion after cushion pulled from the sofa, flying around until one hits Ominis, who frowns, then lifts it off the ground, knocking Alex in the face, who stands too close.

Shrieking, he pulls the feathers out of his mouth and cusses, a pillow in hand, hitting Ominis until they both land on the floor laughing, but when Alec pulls the towel from around Akira's waist, the fight ends and two giant guys, once again, chase one another around the common room and to the dorm.

"Where are they going?" Ominis inquires, finding a seat next to you, your fingers playing with his combed back, yet untamed hair as he takes a deep breath and places the pillow back on the sofa.

"Blowing off steam" Atticus chuckles, Alex's face turning red as he jumps at Atticus and tries to wrestle him to the ground, but like you, Alex is not too tall, although muscular, the towel resting just above an impressive V-line and below some great pecks, but other than that, compared to the mountain Atticus is, he does not stand a chance.

The muffled sounds of Alex, fighting off Atticus, who presses a cushion into his face, you lay on the sofa, Ominis leant against you, snickering at the sounds from the dorms that come closer then stop at the sight of Atticus on the ground.

At once, Alec and Akira pull Atticus off the smaller guy and knock him to the ground, a round of wrestling ensues, while you and Ominis indulge in a quiet conversation.