A new wyvern

Cold wind blows against your backs when Alec lifts you off the ground, and carries you through a door that appears beside him back into the bed chamber, placing your exhausted body on the bed. "You'll be better, I promise" Alec whispers, looking at you as your eyes shut and your head drops to the side, "Reparifors" Alec mumbles, the wand pointed at you as he crawls onto the bed as well, your body rested against his while his fingers brush over your face and back, stopping every so often to see if you are still breathing. "Hey, not again, all right. Stay with me. Salem, stay with me, please"

In the quiet of the night, he lifts his wand, writing a note of fire that dashes through one of the many corridors to find the recipient.

The warm blanket draped over your bodies, your head on his bare chest, Alec stares at the open sky, the gap in the roof where you have dashed through and flown into the dark. He counts the stars while his fingers trace over your skin, halting at a scar on your shoulder, and when he lifts your shirt to inspect it, his mouth scrunches. Many times he has seen that scar, on his best friend, on others, in books, but it aches him to see it on you as well. Knowing what has happened.

What do you mean wyvern?

Salem is with you? Then who were we chasing last night?

Meet us in the Room. Bring Salem

Reading over the note that sails through the open roof, Alec sighs, his hand lifting your face closer to his, but by doing so, a drop of blood rolls from your nose onto his skin. Mumbling a healing spell, Alec lays back onto the bed and presses you tight. The wand in hand, he scoffs, rubbing his eyes as he stares at the full moon that shines upon the bed room.

Creaking, the roof shifts, closing the room where Alec writes another note and sends it off.

With you asleep on the bed, Alec lifts your head onto the pillow and walks through the many rooms, discovering the coastal vivarium where the Lord of the shore calls out, and before Alec knows what hit him, four Graphorns charge at him.

Yelling out, Alec runs up a flight of stairs to the left of the entrance, leading him to a small encased place, the walls decorated with columns, triscelions all over the stone ground, and amidst it all stands a statue, a rock with runes carved into it. At once, Alec recognises the first one. Used in the ritual to become an animagus.

Reading over the rest of the runes, Alec smiles at the realisation that you may have used the RoR for your transformations, hidden from anyone. Occupied with the inscription, the screech and roars above cause Alec to stumble backwards when a heavy creature lands next to him.

The eyes glued to the green wyvern that stares at him, the head lowered, sniffing Alec's chest where your blood has dried. The smell of blood lingering in its nostrils, the wyvern lets out a shriek, then lifts off the ground and flies off, a few more dragons and wyverns following as it vanishes from sight.

Shaking his head, Alec uses a quick spell to remove the blood, then rushes back to the entrance, his eyes scanning the room for the hallway he had come from, but he cannot find it as in every direction stand long corridors with numerous doors.

Cussing, his mind focussed, Alec wanders to the left, down two flights of stairs, through the library, up the spiral staircase and across the hanging bridge. The eyes glued to the leather bound book, he sighs as he recognises the crest on the book. Inspecting some of the pages, the hair in the back of his neck rises and thus, he drops the book back onto the stand, shutting it as he continues to stroll down another flight of stairs and through a number of corridors until he manages to find his way back to the bedroom where you sleep on the bed, calm, your chest rising. A sigh comes over his lips as Alec watches you when another note dashes through the air, and he grunts, staring at the written words on the paper. "Great, and how am I supposed to get there?" he mumbles to himself when the door you had spotted a while back, clicks and opens to reveal another corridor behind it, darker, but at the end of it sound voices that Alec recognises.