Getting close

"What a day it's so good." Said hobi while flopping himself in the couch. " Did you enjoy today tae?" Asked rm. Tae smiled and said "Yes hyung very much. Hyung I have something for you all I brought it while coming wait I'm coming." He said and started to run towards his room, but he tripped on the midway which made yoongi yell worriedly "careful".

Soon he came back with containing some gifts for his team member. He went near jin and Took out a gift from the bag and told jin to see how's it. Jin opened it excitedly and saw it's a Gucci mirror. "Wow tae I love it this is so cool i really love it thank you." Tae smiled and said "I'm glad you like it hyung."

Then he went to yoongi and said "but I don't have gift for this sleepy rock" evryone laughed and yoongi raised his eyebrows before he could say anything jimin said, "Where's your manners is this how you talk with your elder huh mannerless kid didn't your pare-" before jimin can finish he got cut off by a angry tone of none other than yoongi "careful how you finish that sentence jimin".

Jimin huffed in annoyance and stay silent. "Yaah you bear faceed hooman give me my gift" said yoongi trying to cheer his wife. And he successeed.  "Seems like you 2 get close very well." Said jin and yoongi tae noded and smiled at eachother.

"Here you go with your gift hyungi." Said tae giving yoongi a bag. Yoongi opened the box and it was a Valentino gift box which has the perfume and many other things. "Woah I love it this is the best." Said yoongi while patting tae's head and tae smiled and said "after all who brought this." Everyone laughed at this but not jimin and jungkook.

Then tae went to hobi and gave him a box. Hobi being excited opened the bag in 0 sec. It was Louis Vuitton shoe. And hobi was more than happy cause he loves shoes and this shoe was exactly like his style so he was really happy.  He patted tae's head and said thank you then tae smiled and moved to rm.

"Hyung this is for you and I wanna say something." Said tae and rm told him to continue. "Hyung from the time I came I felt a brotherly vibe from you and you're my fav Hyung." When tae said rm smiled and hugged tae but 2 members yelled together "yo kid what about us aren't we your fav hyung?" It's hobi and jin then rm and tae laughed at them.

Rm opened the box and it was filled with books and rm couldn't be more happy to see this. He wanted books and was about to order some later but he got and he was really happy.  He thanked tae for the gift and hugged him again. Which tae returned back happily..

Then tae moved to jimin who's looking not so welcoming at tae. But he gathered his courage and went to him and said "hyung I brought this is for you hope you like it." Said tae hoping jimin won't say anything but how wrong he is .

"What made you think I'll accept this Trash." Said jimin earing glares from hyungs. "Jimin mind your tounge." Said hobi making jimin huffed. "Oh come on hyung how can you guys accept him just like this I and jimin hyung will never do that" said jungkook who was silent from a long time.

"Jungkook and jimin you don't wanna talk then don't just accept the gift and leave if you want you just can't disrespect when he's doing nothing just giving you some presents." Said rm and jimin and jungkook rolled their eyes and noded as yes.

The tae smiled and gifted jimin a channel bag and jungkook Calvin Klein tee both are happy with the gifts but obviously they won't show it. No matter what. They didn't even say thanks to tae but tae was happy that they accept his gifts.

Then everyone went to their room as jin said he'll call them for dinner. And jimin and hobi stayed with jin for the help in preparing dinner. While namjoon went and started to look through the books he got as the gifts. And jungkook went to play games.

And with taegi, tae is sitting on the bed and yoongi is standing infront of tae with crossing his arms. "So Mrs Min would like to tell me when even all that happen, you being admitted and I was not aware why ?" Tae pouted and didn't say anything.  "Just say it damnit." Said yoongi sternly and that's it he knew he fucked up when he saw tears in his baby's eyes and the lips are wobbling.

He cursed himself and went to hug tae but tae pushed him away and started to cry like a baby. "BABY I am really so so sorry I was just worried about your health nothing else that's why I also didn't know when I raised my voice.  You know right my Bubba that I can never raise my voice at you i love you alot." Said yoongi but tae is still crying.

Yoongi picked tae up and placed him in his lap and started to rock him like a baby. Tae is so small compare to yoongi that he can fit in his laps easily. Then tae sniffed and said "I don't wanna make you worried and you know how Dada is he got worried by just a lil fever and admitted me at thar scary place but you scolded me you're so bad." Said tae and again started crying.

"Oh my baby it's not lil anything that happens to you is a big deal for us you know how much your dada and I love you right so everything is big thing darling you are our life love." Said yoongi and pecked tae's lip which was still in a pout and then wiped the tears but tae was not having it. He came to his hubby after so long and his hubby scolded him for something which happened long ago. Also he's so sensitive and a real baby when it comes to his husband and Dada. So you can't tae to being lime this and yoongi loves it when tae behave like this which is only with him that means tae is happy and comfortable to show every side of him just to his hubby.

Then tae got up from yoongi's lap and went outside and started to look for jin. When he was coming he saw jungkook.  Jungkook frowned seeing tae crying he wanted to ask but didn't ask. Then tae asked him "hyung do you know where jin hyung is?" And jungkook noded pointing at kitchen and tae ran to kitchen and jungkook saw yoongi coming and he also asked Where's tae ? Jungkook pointed at kitchen again and left to see what's going on?

Tae went to jin while crying making hobi and jin eye wide cause they didn't expect a crying tae. Soon tae launched himself on jin and started crying like a baby. "Oh my tae baby what happened?" Tae didn't say anything then yoongi came and saw tae crying in jin's arm and went to tae and said "sorry taetae forgive this bad kitty please." Hobi jimin jungkook and jin looked at yoongi ad if they saw any ghost. Rm came there gearing all noise he also got shocked.

"So he was crying cause of yiu right grandpa?" Asked jin with raised eyebrow and yoongi noded . Jimin somehow felt happy that tae is crying he thought may be yoongi scolded tae badly and all. He didn't feel bad for tae crying. Then after sometimes tae calmed down and said it's ok he forgave yoongi. They all smiled and went to have dinner.  And yoongi mentally made a note to pamper his baby with lots of kisses once they got to their room. And jimin was happy knowing yoongi scolded tae which he thinks without knowing truth.

Let's see what's gonna happen.
Yo be continued
Word count : 1370