United in Struggles

BTS Dormitory:

The days were filled with rehearsals, meetings, and recording sessions. The BTS members were busy preparing for their upcoming album, but the camaraderie and support within the group remained strong.

Morning: BTS Dormitory Kitchen

Taehyung and Yoongi were in the kitchen, preparing breakfast together. The smell of freshly cooked eggs and toast filled the air. Taehyung hummed a tune while flipping the pancakes, and Yoongi brewed coffee, occasionally glancing at Taehyung with a fond smile.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone buzzed on the counter. He glanced at the screen and his face fell. Yoongi noticed immediately.

"What's wrong, Taehyung?" Yoongi asked, concern etched on his face.

Taehyung sighed, setting down the spatula. "It's nothing, just a message from my cousin. They want to meet up soon."

Yoongi's brow furrowed. "Do you want to go?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I don't know. They weren't very supportive when I needed them most. It's just... complicated. I never mentioned about them but i really dont want to be in their company. but i don't know what to do. I'll think about it later."

Yoongi stepped closer, placing a comforting hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "You don't have to go if you don't want to. We're here for you."

Taehyung nodded, but Yoongi could see the conflict in his eyes. "Thanks, hubbie. You always make all my stress go away."

They shared a passionate kiss and luckily none of member were up that time and who were up they were getting ready so their line was clear.

After a chaotic breakfast with teasing and talking they all finally departured for the studio.

Afternoon: BTS Studio

The members were in the studio, working on their latest track. Namjoon was deep in thought, scribbling lyrics in his notebook, while Jin and Hoseok were recording their vocals. Jungkook was experimenting with a new melody on the piano, and Jimin was perfecting his dance routine.

Yoongi and Taehyung were in the recording booth, harmonizing their parts. They had always worked well together, their voices blending seamlessly. But today, there was a tension in the air that neither could ignore.

"Let's take it from the top," Yoongi suggested, adjusting his headphones. Taehyung nodded, but his mind was elsewhere.

As they sang, Yoongi noticed that Taehyung's voice lacked its usual energy. He stopped the recording, frustration bubbling up.

"Taehyung, you're not focused," Yoongi said, trying to keep his voice steady.

Taehyung sighed, rubbing his temples. "I'm sorry, Yoongi hyung. I just can't concentrate today."

Yoongi's patience was wearing thin. They all got deadline and there Tae is going for his official fan meet and tour soon after the album release and yoongi was really stressed but he forgot what he's talking and forget to watch his tone."What's going on with you? You need to snap out of it. We have a deadline."

Taehyung's eyes flashed with hurt. "I'm trying, okay? It's not that easy."

The other members glanced at each other, sensing the brewing storm. Namjoon stepped in, trying to diffuse the situation.

"Let's take a break, everyone. Clear our heads," Namjoon suggested.

Yoongi stormed out of the booth, anger radiating from him. Taehyung followed, determined to confront him.