Qingguo Lanyan【6】

The Beauty of the Country (6)

  "I made the little emperor laugh. Bai Luo has such a temperament. He doesn't like to talk. If he is rude, I hope the little emperor will forgive me." "Young Master Bai is really favored . , I can make His Majesty the State apologize for you."

  Bai Luo looked at Jimo Ge in shock, was this King Zhao hostile to him? Why did he feel that King Zhao always disliked him?

  Bai Luo thought about what happened before. It seemed that every time King Zhao came to look for Jimo Lin excitedly, his face would become long and hostile when he saw him. Could it be that Bai Luo took a careful look at Jimo Lin and said, Could it be that King Zhao liked Jimo Lin and regarded him as his love rival every time he saw him next to Jimo Lin?

  Bai Luo's expression changed several times, and he subconsciously blocked Jimo Lin's outstretched hand.

  Jimo Lin worriedly asked: "You don't look good, are you feeling unwell? Let me see if you have a fever?"

  Bai Luo did not hide anymore, and asked Jimo Lin to confirm that he was fine, and said: "I'm fine." Thinking that King Zhao was watching them from the side, he turned his head to prevent Jimo Lin from getting so close to him, and moved his body to the side, away from Jimo Lin.

  Bai Luo stood up, "I'm going back to my house." Jimo Lin ordered the people following Bai Luo, "Take care of Mr. Bai." After receiving the order, several people hurriedly chased in the direction Bai Luo was walking.

  "Your Majesty, the idle minister has also resigned."

  Jimo Lin looked at the direction Jimo Ge was leaving, fear and resentment flashed in his eyes, and he threw back his sleeves and returned to the imperial study.

  "Haven't you figured out a way to deal with it? It's a shame that you all think of yourself as being capable of planning affairs and being talented." "

  Your Majesty, please calm down. In ancient times, the king of Yue offered gifts to the Wu Kingdom, and Wang Yun used Diao Chan to set up a series of beauty traps. The relationship between Dong Zhuo and his adopted son Lu Bu was alienated, the brutal and unscrupulous Dong Zhuo was killed in front of the palace gate, and the martial arts master Lu Bu died on the White Gate Tower." Jimo Lin said thoughtfully, "

  What do you mean?"

  Others Hearing this, his expression seemed enlightened.

  "Heroes' Tomb in Gentle Township. Why don't Your Majesty try the beauty trap?"

  Another person also reacted, "It's just that this beauty needs to be carefully considered, and she must not be exposed to avoid alerting

  others." "Master Li is right, not only must you be beautiful, More importantly, be sincere."

  Jimo Lin specially trained several beauties from his secret guard intelligence team and selected the best ones for dispatch tasks. Within a few days, he was imprisoned and arrested by people from Prince Zhao's Mansion as an assassin. To be sure, Jimo Lin sent someone to sneak into the dungeon and kill the man.

  Jimo Lin was upset, so he went out of the palace secretly to look for Bai Luo. Jimo Lin followed the sweet music of the piano and walked into Bai Luo's yard. He saw Bai Luo dressed in white, with black hair hanging around his waist. The music was faint, and his features were picturesque. It was like a god descending to earth. Even the best painter would be hard-pressed to describe this scene. And out.

  After Bai Luo finished playing a song, he looked up and saw Jimo Lin standing at the door of the courtyard in a daze, "Why didn't you say anything when you came?" "I'm