The Obsession of a Substitute 【5】

Substitute Infatuation (5)

  Lin Yeluo came over, "Shall I take you back? It will be too late for the driver to come. I happened to be on the way, and I didn't drink." Thinking of the time when he clinked glasses with Bai Luo, Lin Yeluo He pursed his lips and said, "I only took that one sip, and it doesn't count as a drunk driving."

  Lin Yeluo's expression was sincere. Having said this, any further refusal would be too disrespectful to him.

  The whole journey was speechless. When passing by the supermarket, Lin Yello stopped the car and whispered: "Wait for me for a while, I will be back soon." Bai Luo was a little sleepy and his consciousness was a little confused. Soon, Lin

  Yello gasped softly. Gasping, he opened the car door, put his things on the back seat, and started the car.

  When they arrived at the place, Bai Luo got out of the car. Lin Yeluo handed him something. When he lowered his head, he saw a row of yogurt.

  Bai Luo doesn't like to live in unfamiliar places and knows the bed and the place. Bai Luo doesn't like drinking milk because it causes bloating and sometimes diarrhea.

  A long time had passed since that day. It wasn't until Bai Yuchen said that he and Jiang Nan were in love that Bai Luo had some impression. He couldn't remember Jiang Nan's face. He only remembered that the gift Bai Yuchen gave him at the party that night seemed to be Jiang Nan.

  Father Bai was silent for a moment and looked at Bai Luo, "Bai Luo, what do you think?" "

  Well, his family background and appearance are enough to match Bai Yuchen. Since the two of them are interested, they should stay together."

  Father Bai didn't either. Speaking of other things, "Since you are in love, be careful and get engaged when you are almost done. You can discuss when you want to get married."

  Lin Yehan also bought a house near his apartment, and he often encounters him when commuting to and from work. They would also encounter each other during morning exercises in the morning. Later, they gradually started running together in the morning. Bai Luo would feel a little uncomfortable when he couldn't see Lin Yehan in the morning. He always wanted to look back and see if Lin Yehan came out late. Yes, running behind.

  On this day, there was a temporary problem with the project. Bai Luo stayed to work overtime. Bai Yuchen wanted to go on a date with Jiang Nan, so he drove Bai Luo's car away and agreed with Bai Luo to call the driver at home when he was about to get off work. The driver will pick you up.

  Bai Luo's cell phone shut down automatically when it ran out of battery. It was too late to work overtime and there was no one in the office. As soon as Bai Luo went out, a gust of wind blew, mixed with some light rain. The temperature difference was so big that Bai Luo couldn't help but shudder.

  It rained heavily, and all the lights behind him went out. Most of the people in the office building were now going home from work. There were no people passing by. There was no umbrella at hand. His car was driven away by Bai Yuchen, and there was no way to give it to others. Making the phone call, Bai Luo was a little distressed. Did he really have to run out in the rain to take a taxi? Not to mention how long it would take for the rental to arrive, there was not even a shelter from the rain on the road.

  The sound of the car engine came, and a car stopped in front of Bai Luo. Lin Yehan held an umbrella and walked slowly under the dim light behind him. He walked up to him and raised the edge of the umbrella, revealing a Zhang Junyi's evil face curled into a smile, "Bai Luo, I'm here to take you home."