Rebirth and Ascension 【3】

Rebirth and Ascension (Part 3)

  I really don't know where Lin Chenfeng got the courage, and I don't know where his usual IQ went, how could he be like this? Big hidden dangers arise.

  However, he didn't care what punishment Lin Chenfeng received. If he did that, even if it was just public opinion and acting, Jun Limo, an idiot, would feel uncomfortable. Seeing the news about his love and intimacy with another female, even if you know it is false, you will definitely feel sad. He didn't want to do anything that would make Jun Limo uncomfortable. You cannot be unscrupulous just because you are loved.

  He uses these false feelings to achieve his own goals, and how is he different from the people who came to attack him in the first place?

  Don't let him call him the hero? Jun Limo didn't say anything. He coaxed Bai Luo to his home first to get down to business. He remembered that bitch Lin Chenfeng had taken advantage of Bai Luo during this period and brought many females close to Bai Luo, so he had to keep an eye on it.

  Jun Limo's home is very suitable for his preferences. There is also a room specifically for him to paint. The kitchen is full of things. Most people's kitchen is just a decoration. They just drink nutritional supplements and don't bother to choose. meal.

  Bai Luo was lying on the bed, browsing the star network, searching for some news about star thieves. Hearing that Jun Limo was coming, Bai Luo looked up and saw that Jun Limo still had a smell of moisture on his body. His stern face was shy and his eyes were wandering. "I forgot to bring clean clothes in." "

  No need. " Wear them so you don't have to take them off later."

  Jun Limo's ears turned red as he crawled onto the bed. When climbing, he deliberately lowered his waist and raised his hips, and crawled from Bai Luo's eyes to the other side of the bed. When Bai Luo was pressing on him, Jun Limo was still thinking, Bai Luo had already taken the bait before he started seducing him?

  Bai Luo squeezed his legs between Jun Limo's legs. Jun Limo glanced at him and silently spread his legs wider.

  Bai Luo saw Jun Limo stiffen, looking at him with panic, and said comfortingly: "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." Bai

  Luo has a handsome face, but rarely smiles, and he has a sense of alienation that repels the outside world. , which makes people dare not approach from a distance. Jun Limo didn't know that Bai Luo could smile so warmly, and his eyes were curved, like a crescent moon with shining stars inside.

  "I, I'm not afraid of pain."

  "Yeah." Bai Luo's murmur was buried in the kiss, "But I don't want you to be in pain."

  ...

  Jun Li Mo Shuang's mind went blank. Bai Luo looked like a weak and frail man. His body is not as strong and tall as that of a female. But he was nailed to the bed by Bai Luo, and he had no ability to resist at all. His legs were weak, so he trembled and hooked Bai Luo's waist to tease Bai Luo, waiting for the strong push.

  Bai Luo was lying on his side, holding Jun Limo from behind. He didn't come out from below, intentionally or unintentionally blocking the exit to prevent the contents inside from flowing out. His hands touched Jun Limo's supple abdominal muscles, his little bitch.

  Jun Limo was depressed. He had been receiving a lot of training in the army, and his physical fitness and physique were excellent. How could Bai Luo, a little homebody who often stayed at home, have better physical strength than him?

  Jun Limo went to the army to train new recruits. He didn't want to go to work at all. His hero was at his home, and he would definitely try his best to make the hero happy and not want to go to other people's homes. As a result, he was rushed to work as soon as it was time to go to work.