Star Hero 【1】

Star Hero (1)

  This is a highly developed society. Bai Luo has adapted to the world's pattern for a long time, but he still can't accept it.

  There are no women in this world, and there is no distinction between men and women. Instead, they are divided into males and females. Females have an absolute advantage in physical fitness, are tall and straight, and generally achieve outstanding military achievements, while males have weaker physical strength and are relatively smaller in stature. Some, but they are strong mentally and have high achievements in politics and scientific research.

  When a male confronts a female alone, he is in a naturally weak position physically. However, the female has an innate and acquired desire to protect the male. There are fewer males than females, and the law provides many protections and preferential treatment for males.

  Bai Luo is a little male, although he himself doesn't notice any difference between him and before, nor does he notice any difference between the females and men.

  The Bai family, the Lin family and the Jun family are family friends. The children of the three families are similar in age and have been playmates since childhood. And because Bai Luo is the youngest among them, he is also a precious and delicate young boy. Lin Chenfeng and Jun Limo are very fond of him. Very doting and tolerant.

  The Bai family is in business, the Lin family is in politics, and most of the Jun family are in the army.

  After Bai Luo finished eating, he got on the spaceship and prepared to go to school. As before, Jun Limo was already waiting for him outside the door. Jun Limo studied diligently and was very active in going to school. He came early every day to wait for him to go to school with him. As his name suggests, Jun Limer is very taciturn. If they were alone on the spaceship, they would mostly stay silent to each other all the way to school. Lin Chenfeng is much more enthusiastic and outgoing than the two of them, and he is very good at warming up the atmosphere. Wherever Lin Chenfeng is around, he is almost the center of attention and controls the surrounding atmosphere.

  If the three of them were together, Lin Chenfeng would definitely be the one who stirred up the atmosphere, was very good at bringing up topics, would not neglect others, and would not make people feel bored or boring. Sometimes, Bai Luo was glad that Lin Chenfeng was present. He could dominate the entire conversation, while Bai Luo could stay quietly on the side without having to rack his brains to think of what to say.

  Today, Lin Chenfeng had something to do and did not go to school with them. Bai Luo and Jun Limo sat dryly in the spaceship. Bai Luo watched the passing scenery outside the window and passed the time.

  Jun Limo handed the cup he had been carrying to Bai Luo. It was just warm and cool. It was the red lotus fruit juice he liked. "Thank you." "

  No need."

  It was quiet and Bai Luo could only be heard sucking the juice. There was a slight sound when Jun Limo sat upright, with a cold and serious expression, like a soldier being inspected by his superiors, meticulous.

  When he was not familiar with him, Bai Luo would still be a little uncomfortable facing Jun Li Mo like this, but later he got used to it. Bai Luo was used to being casual and could not walk, sit or lie down in a strict manner like Jun Li Mo. Fortunately, Jun Limo didn't dislike Bai Luo's imagelessness, and he was not like others. Because he was different from himself, he couldn't stand it and had to force others to change to be like him.

  Therefore, Bai Luo sat lazily on his seat, while Jun Limo sat beside him, feeling at peace with each other.

  Finally arriving at school, Bai Luo breathed a sigh of relief. Jun Limo followed Bai Luo to the classroom. Jun Limo's parents asked Jun Limo to take good care of Bai Luo. Although Bai Luo said many times that he didn't need to send him off, Jun Limo would still follow him until he arrived. When he reached the classroom, Bai Luo didn't waste any time trying to persuade Jun Limo.