Qingguo Lanyan【8】

World Consciousness

  "Do you want to check the relevant world consciousness?"

  "Yes." Since you don't understand it, you should be able to understand it after reading it, right?

  A light curtain appeared in front of Bai Luo, and scenes were displayed continuously inside, with text next to them.

  Afraid of being persecuted by his half-brother, Bai Yi pretends to be a dandy and indulges in fun, lowering Bai Luo's vigilance. During college, she met Ye Zhuo. When the two were ambiguous, Bai Yi was asked by Bai's father to study abroad. After returning, he acted even more wantonly. After Ye Zhuo graduated, he entered the Bai family's company and gradually became Bai Luo's special assistant. The two met when Bai Luo arranged to deal with something caused by his younger brother. Several years of longing and unanswered ambiguity became the two people's hearts. Regretful, after seeing each other again, feelings secretly arose, and they quickly entered the period of passionate love.

  Ye Zhuo knew about Bai Yi's situation and always protected him in front of Bai Luo. When Bai Luo sent him to deal with Bai Yi's affairs, the two took the opportunity to date and have sex.

  In order to gain Bai Luo's trust, Ye Zhuo worked hard, endured humiliation, and catered to Bai Luo's preferences. Later, he noticed Bai Luo's subtle thoughts towards him, and discussed with Bai Yi to use Bai Luo's thoughts towards him to get closer to Bai Luo. , to get more company confidential information from Bai Luo, so that Bai Yi can better deal with Bai Luo.

  During this period, under Bai Luo's obstruction, the relationship between the two went through hardships and became stronger and deeper. Bai Yi finally defeated Bai Luo and became the company's new decision-maker. The relationship between the two finally changed from underground to aboveboard. Bai Luo Both the workplace and the love scene were in ruins. In the madness, he wanted to crash into a car with Ye Zhuo and die. God favored him. Ye Zhuo fell into the green belt and was slightly injured. Bai Luo was seriously injured in the car accident and died before rescue.

  After Ye Zhuo recovered from his injury, Bai Yi proposed, and the two received everyone's blessings when they registered their marriage.

  From Bai Yi's perspective, the powerful eldest brother not only controls his property and status, but also covets his lover. He is walking on thin ice with little power, but in the end he has a good harvest in both career and love. It is an inspirational story about the counterattack of the heir of a wealthy family. Bai Luo, on the other hand, is the villain who coerces his brother's lover.

  Bai Luo recalled his past memories. When he was sick, Bai Yi called and the first thing he said was to ask him about his illness. He didn't think much about it at the time, but now that he thought about it, the only person who took care of him when he was sick was Ye Zhuo in his apartment. I know, if Bai Yi knows, it must be Ye Zhuo who told him. There is also world consciousness that shows that Yicheng Company belongs to Bai Yi. Ye Zhuo was also lying to him when he said that he couldn't find everyone.

  After reading it, Bai Luo fell silent. Is what he is experiencing the same world as this so-called world consciousness?

  It turns out that in Bai Yi's eyes, his image is like a knife hanging on his head, which makes Bai Yi uneasy. But when Bai Luo gets along with Bai Yi, Bai Yi never behaves like this. He is like a lively and naughty brother. Relying on his brother's blessing, he plays unscrupulously and causes trouble tirelessly, which makes him very busy. Do you have to devote your energy to deal with his mess, just to reassure yourself that he poses no threat to your status?

  How self-righteous!

  Now that Ye Zhuo has a boyfriend, he still comes to be ambiguous with him, saying that he is willing to sacrifice himself for his lover, as if he is a great person. It is really a disgusting couple. They are still on the side of justice, how shameful it must be.