Rebirth and Imitation 【4】

Rebirth Imitation (4)

  Bai Luo choked, and when he stood up and walked out, Lin Yehan was very excited and wanted to sit up and grab Bai Luo, "Don't move, you have injuries on your legs, some minor fractures."

  "Where are you going?"

  "Don't worry, I won't leave without negotiation. I'll ask a doctor to come and take a look." "

  No, if you leave, where will I find you?"

  Bai Luo wrote on a piece of paper. He left his mobile phone number and reported his company.

  Only then did Lin Yehan agree to Bai Luo going out.

  Bai Luo went to the doctor's office and asked the doctor, "Is there really nothing wrong with the patient's head?" "

  No, I checked last night and there is no injury on the head." The doctor confirmed again and again that he had checked last night and there was no head injury. There is no problem.

  Bai Luo returned to the ward uncertainly. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Lin Yehan hanging his legs and looking at the door eagerly. As soon as he saw him, he gave a stupid smile with a flattering meaning.

  ...

  "I paid the medical bills, and I will also compensate for your losses these days. If you are not satisfied with anything," "

  I am satisfied, you don't have to be responsible for compensation. I will be responsible for it." After saying that, he touched his paws When it came to Bai Luo's hand, he almost stopped drooling and looked at Bai Luo with a silly smile.

  "Bai Luo, I brought you breakfast." Lin Yeluo's arrival saved the strange atmosphere here.

  Understanding the doubts in Bai Luo's eyes, Lin Yeluo raised the breakfast in his hand and said, "I took a turn along the way. It won't take long, so I won't delay work. Sir, we will be responsible for your medical expenses, nutrition expenses and You will also be paid for lost work time. You can negotiate how much compensation you want. If both parties are not satisfied, you can hire a lawyer to negotiate."

  Lin Yehan felt very unhappy when this person said 'we', "No need. You are responsible." He looked at Bai Luo again, "I was largely responsible for the accident. I didn't look at the road when I came out of the intersection. You don't have to worry."

  Bai Luo wanted to say that he was not worried.

  "Who are you?" Lin Yehan's tone had a casual and indifferent tone, as if the person in front of him was not worth mentioning. When talking to Bai Luo, they are completely two extremes.

  "Bai Luo's best friend, Lin Yeluo."

  Lin Yehan frowned, thought for a while, and took a closer look at Lin Yeluo's face. She looked somewhat similar to him, and suddenly realized: "So it is. You. What, Master Lin is coming back to admit his mistake?"

  "What do you mean?"

  "You don't know me? I thought you had carefully checked the half-brother who stole your property, and you pretended not to know him. Me! Hypocritical."

  "Are you, Lin Yehan?"

  Lin Yehan snorted from his nose, "Pretending."

  Bai Luo couldn't bear to see Lin Yeluo being verbally suppressed by Lin Yehan, trying to smooth things over, " You're going to be late, go to work quickly."

  Lin Yeluo took a deep breath, "You should go back and rest soon. Don't waste your hard-earned rest days on irrelevant things." Lin Yehan was furious, "You Who are you saying is irrelevant?"