Keeping the Contract 【9】

Keeping the Contract (9)

  He cleverly swept away the glass shards on the ground, shouted and started playing again, and turned on the music again and started singing.

  Chu Yichen leaned against Bai Luo. Someone next to him took a cup and poured wine. Bai Luo took a look and ordered juice for Chu Yichen.

  Chu Yichen has never seen such a scene. Seeing that everyone else around him was holding someone in his arms, Chu Yichen leaned on Bai Luo's chest, glanced at the person who was beside Bai Luo before he came, and put his hand in a circlet He grabbed Bai Luo's waist and declared his territory angrily.

  The man smiled awkwardly at Chu Yichen.

  Chu Yichen moved a little restlessly, and said in Bai Luo's ear: "Brother, I need to go to the toilet."

  The surroundings were too noisy, and Bai Luo listened twice before he could hear clearly. He stood up, pulled Chu Yichen up, and took him with him. Take him to the toilet.

  After going to the toilet, Chu Yichen pulled Bai Luo's clothes in the corridor, "Brother, if you don't like it inside, let's go back." "

  Xiaochen, I need to borrow Chen Zimo's hand. Some people in the company don't listen to me. I Very unhappy." The shareholders of the Chu family in the early years were greedy and not satisfied with the annual dividends. They also wanted to gain access to the eldest brother's right to speak. They were always suppressed in the company, so they thought of a foolish move to unite with outsiders to drive the eldest brother out of office. As everyone knows, if it weren't for the early friendship and the face of Chu's father, the eldest brother would have suppressed him and taken back the shares, so as to save those people from relying on their old age and gesticulating in decision-making plans all day long.

  "How can they be obedient?"

  "As long as they have shares." Take back those people's shares and let them live in peace of mind, and the company will be cleaner and more efficient.

  "Xiaochen has it. Xiaochen's is for brother."

  Bai Luo was stunned for a moment before he understood what Chu Yichen meant. He was afraid that Chu Yichen understood that he needed shares to ensure his right to speak, so he gave him his. What he meant was to get back the shares tightly held by those who had taken advantage of the situation.

  Bai Luo was a little helpless at Chu Yichen's misunderstanding, but he felt very relieved. He was really stupid to give it to him without hesitation.

  Bai Luo put his hand on the back of Chu Yichen's head, and kissed him fiercely, making Chu Yichen very emotional and intoxicated. The movements on Bai Luo's mouth and hands were full of affection, but his eyes were calmly looking at the person behind the green potted plant. He just noticed someone behind the potted plant, but it turned out to be Chen Zimo.

  Chen Zimo gave a thumbs up, his eyes were filled with admiration, and he smiled meaningfully.

  Bai Luo waited for Chu Yichen's breathing and heartbeat to calm down and walked to the box. Chu Yichen was still saying, "Brother, second brother scolds you, let's go back and beat him up."

  Bai Luo wanted to laugh unkindly.

  Chu Yichen had a very regular schedule, but by then he was a little sleepy. His eyes blinked sleepily, and he was about to fall asleep leaning on Bai Luo.

  Bai Luo said to Chen Zimo: "I'm going back first. You can continue playing."

  "Where are we now? The nightclub hasn't even started yet, and men play all night long."