The Beginning and the End of Love 【15】

The Beginning and the End (End)

  Because it is a world projected from the source world, it is more or less connected. For example, Ye Zhuo, who has a somewhat cold demeanor, has a high initial favorability rating, and Ye Zhuo took care of him due to his illness, which almost made him addicted, all because of his empathy with his master. When he first arrived at the Shangqing Sect, his master took care of him in the same way, with a cold face and a serious smile, but gentle and delicate movements, cold on the outside and warm on the inside.

  The first time he met Chu Liluo was because of the Howling Moon Wolf, so he met the wolf while hunting with Jimo Lin. Although these memorable scenes were sealed, they could quickly lift his mood and make him misunderstand the excitement. The mood moved to Jimo Lin.

  Jimo Lin gave him a little fox as a pet. He arranged all the memories of Bai Ze related to him and Li Luo to Jimo Lin, with sinister intentions. I want him to admit the wrong person, willingly convey his anger to Jimo Lin, and use any means to make him and Li Luo miss, misunderstand, and give up voluntarily, I am afraid that they will never have a future.

  Master Xuanqing is dressed in a white robe, emerging from the secular world, as if he were a banished immortal. Mr. Li Luo was careful that he admired his master, because when he was young, he only had one master in his eyes, and others never paid attention to him. Li Luo squeezed in domineeringly.

  I don't know since when, Li Luo no longer wears white clothes, but always wears a flamboyant red robe, which is in sharp contrast with his master. The master is calm and reserved, but Li Luo tends to be boisterous and domineering, fearing that he will regard Li Luo as his master. That's the reason for the third world substitute.

  He and Li Luo were together when they were young. In the third world, he and Lin Yeluo were more companions, simulating the time when they were young and growing up.

  Because it had been unable to get the luck from him, the fourth world used his experience of accepting Li Luo as bait. After accidentally practicing double cultivation with Li Luo in the Immortal Secret Realm, Bai Luo faced up to his relationship with Li Luo. He regarded Li Luo as his junior brother, and he had never thought much about Li Luo's possessiveness and dedication.

  After practicing dual cultivation, Bai Luo started to treat Li Luo as a man instead of the junior brother who had always followed him. The cold spirit grass needs to be removed once a month, and the fourth world becomes his fever period.

  Lin Chenfeng had Li Luo's warm, bright and flamboyant side, which attracted his attention to the point where he completely ignored Jun Limo, who was taciturn and had a weak sense of presence next to him.

  It's a pity that no one else can take away what belongs to Li Luo. Even if Lin Chenfeng has Li Luo's shadow cast on him, his fever period is still spent with Li Luo just like the original world. Even if there is a deviation from the arrangement, he and Li Luo are still in constant love.

  He and Li Luo finally broke through the many obstacles and accurately grasped each other's hands. Even though his memory was sealed, Bai Luo still fell in love with Jun Limo again. Bai Luo's power is derived from the world consciousness and has the same origin. Attacks on the world consciousness are ineffective.

  Jun Limo's soul was nourished and he could not remember the past, but his feelings for Bai Luo were engraved in his soul. With only a spirit of ambition and unwillingness, the angry world consciousness repeatedly destroyed the relationship with Bai Luo. By some mistake, the consciousness of the world was destroyed.

  Bai Luo returns to those worlds to make up for Li Luo's regrets and unwillingness, and collects his soul fragments. The consciousness of the world wants to make a final struggle, using Lin Yehan to exchange with Lin Yeluo. However, he is not one of those idiots who mistakes Taoist companions. I'm afraid no one else can imitate Li Luo's stupid look. Bai Luo curled his lips in disgust.