Picking up the male god 【7】

Picking up a male idol (7)

  The two of them naturally got together, living like an old married couple, plain and warm.

  Zheng Ze's career has gradually gotten on the right track, losing his youthfulness and revealing a sense of stability and confidence. He also gets what he wants in love, and has a tacit understanding with Bai Luo. Bai Luo doesn't need words, he can know what Bai Luo wants to do.

  So much so that people in the company made fun of him because he looked cheerful every day and walked briskly.

  That evening, Zheng Ze pushed Bai Luo for a walk in the garden of the community. Zheng Ze talked about interesting things that happened around him, with exaggerated and funny expressions and a cheerful atmosphere all over his body.

  Bai Luo was infected by Zheng Ze's emotions, and the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously, looking like he was in a good mood.

  There was a young man standing in the distance, with a thin body, staring in this direction.

  Zheng Ze noticed that someone had been looking in their direction and felt unhappy. I thought it was one of those self-righteous people who couldn't see the close relationship between the two men, or looked at Bai Luo in a wheelchair with strange eyes.

  Zheng Ze followed his gaze and stared at the man, wanting to warn the man, but he saw that he was a young man. The first thing he noticed was that he was thin. He looked straight at Bai Luo, his eyes were complicated and sad, but it didn't look like he was looking at a stranger.

  Zheng Ze thought for a moment and pushed Bai Luo to change direction. "It's getting dark and the wind is strong. It's time for us to go home. We'll go out for a walk next time."

  Bai Luo nodded. When the man saw that they were leaving, he looked a little anxious. He walked towards them quickly and almost walked in, but hesitated and didn't dare to get closer.

  Bai Luo noticed something, raised his head to look at the person, and frowned. When the visitor saw Bai Luo frowning, his expression became even more nervous, "Bai Luo, I,"

  Bai Luo said to Zheng Ze, "Let's go."

  Zheng Ze quickly pushed Bai Luo back, but Ye Zhuo was interrupted by Bai Luo He shut up when he spoke, and froze even more after being ignored by the two people. He watched the two figures walking away from each other for a long time and couldn't recover, and he didn't dare to catch up.

  After returning home, Zheng Ze wanted to know what happened to that young man, but he did not dare to ask Bai Luo, pretending not to care, as usual. But because I was hiding something in my heart, I was much quieter than usual.

  Bai Luo himself was a very quiet person. As soon as Zheng Ze was quiet, the whole room seemed much quieter than usual. The only sounds he could hear were the sounds of doing various trivial things.

  Zheng Ze especially likes to hold Bai Luo. He didn't dare to hold her in his arms before. Ever since the relationship between the two was acquiesced, he usually exercised too much restraint, which made him unsatisfied no matter how close he was after the ban was lifted.

  Bai Luo pushed away Zheng Ze's head that was kissing him, and said seriously: "Zheng Ze, I have something to say."

  Bai Luo's tone was so solemn, which made Zheng Ze even more panicked. He was so proud and excited that his head was dizzy. After being stimulated by today's events, he calmed down and thought that he had not received any promise from Bai Luo. Bai Luo had never acknowledged their relationship. Everything was He was wishful thinking, maybe Bai Luo was just too embarrassed to refuse him, and it was all his own fault, or maybe he was blackmailing Bai Luo by relying on his kindness to take care of Bai Luo.