Qingguo Lanyan【7】

Lan Yan (Part 7)

  Bai Luo has never seen marriage in ancient times, so he always followed what the people around him suggested.

  King Zhao's eyes were stern, and the aura he had developed in the army was softened by the happy clothes around him, and the expression on his face softened a lot.

  Bai Luo felt that King Zhao's hand was very stiff, and the place he touched was moist, as if there was sweat on his hand. Bai Luo couldn't help but want to withdraw his hand. Mysophobia can never tolerate sweat on other people's hands, but King Zhao held it firmly. Yes, Bai Luo could only hint to himself that King Zhao had washed his hands and they were very clean.

  After leaving the Prime Minister's Mansion, Bai Luo looked around. Fortunately, there was no wedding sedan. It would have been a bit embarrassing for him to be the bride's sedan chair.

  His hand was suddenly clenched, "The person you want to wait for won't show up. You don't know yet, right? The emperor has made Princess Wei a noble concubine."

  Bai Luo turned his ear and moved away. He didn't like others speaking into his ear. , a bit fluffy. His whole body felt cold, and Bai Luo glanced at King Zhao inexplicably. King Zhao was not happy with the emperor marrying Princess Wei, so he lost his temper with other people. This was a bad habit.

  King Zhao turned on his horse with smooth and beautiful movements. Bai Luo was a little embarrassed underneath. There was only one horse. He was asked to walk to King Zhao's Mansion. Just as he was in a daze, his body was in the air. When he realized what he was doing, he was sitting on the horse, with him behind him. King Zhao's warm chest.

  Well, let's just ride on one horse together, it's better than letting him sit in a sedan. What puzzled Bai Luo was that along the way, he saw many women wiping their tears with handkerchiefs. Maybe you have to cry when there is a happy event here?

  There were many guests, and Jimo Lin was sitting at the top. He was too far away, so Bai Luo couldn't see his expression clearly. He was held tightly by King Zhao all the way. After drinking a few glasses of wine, Bai Luo felt that his vision was a little blurred and he couldn't walk. A bit airy.

  Jimo Ge's hand around Bai Luo's waist was shaking a little. Seeing that Bai Luo was a little drunk, he ignored the guests and left it to others to make arrangements, and helped Bai Luo back to his room.

  Bai Luo felt hands roaming around his body and was very angry. He opened his eyes and stared at the person above.

  Jimo Ge and Bai Luo looked at each other for a long time, and finally covered Bai Luo with a quilt.

  When Bai Luo woke up the next day, he was still a little confused. He didn't know where he was. Seeing the bright red surroundings, he slowly remembered that he was in Prince Zhao's Mansion. When he turned around, he found King Zhao sitting on the chair next to the table, looking at him, still in the same wedding dress as yesterday.

  Didn't he stay up all night? Seeing that he occupied the entire big bed, Bai Luo felt a little guilty.

  "Find another courtyard for me to live in,

  as long as it's quiet." King Zhao's face darkened, he snorted coldly, and left without saying a word.

  Bai Luo lived in the prince's dormitory. King Zhao did not arrange a yard for him to live in, and went to live in the study by himself. You can't see King Zhao at ordinary times, but you will eat three meals with him.

  This man was also pitiful. He didn't like the fact that he was granted a marriage by imperial edict. The two of them basically didn't speak to each other. This was the tragedy caused by arranged marriages. Tsk tsk, the high-ranking prince was no exception.