The Beginning and the End of Love 【5】

The beginning and end of fate (5)

  "Nothing." Chu Liluo's behavior today made Bai Luo look at him with admiration. He never knew that the sly smile in Chu Liluo's eyes when he was discussing the deal with the boss was like He is a treacherous little fox who seeks the best for himself, nothing like a snot-nosed slovenly creature.

  The interior of Zhenbao Pavilion was high-profile and luxurious. Bai Luo and Chu Liluo entered the VIP room. Zhenbao Pavilion provided guests with masks containing small formations, which could block the prying eyes of spiritual power and prevent others from knowing their identities. The catalog order of the auctioned treasures is also in the jade slips, as well as detailed function introductions.

  The monks are all good-looking, but the female monk who came up to take charge immediately stole everyone's attention. Her face was extremely gorgeous, and she was wearing a gorgeous robe that just covered her slim and tall figure. Every move she made was charming. And his own cultivation level is not low.

  One treasure after another was presented, and the atmosphere gradually became high.

  The next thing is a lot of high-level spiritual herbs. After all, taking the spiritual herbs directly does not have as much medicinal effect as making elixirs, so they are generally liked by alchemists. And those who need these spiritual herbs can ask the alchemist to make them for themselves. Alchemy.

  There were not as many bids as before, but the final price was very high and Chu Lillo eventually bought it.

  The one who competed with Chu Liluo to the end was a female monk in the hall on the first floor. Bai Luo looked at her. Those eyes were probably extremely beautiful, smart, handsome, and full of aura, almost comparable to his master. .

  Then came some elixirs, "Senior brother, it's time for my elixirs."

  Bai Luo was brought back to his mind by Chu Liluo's voice and placed them on the stage. Several bottles of elixirs were put together for auction.

  "There are a few grades that are not good enough. If sold individually, they cannot be sold at high prices. Put them together with other high-grade ones and sell them in bundles. You can earn a lot more spiritual stones. Some high-grade elixirs will be sold separately later. This You will definitely earn a lot of spiritual stones in one go." Chu Liluo explained with a smug look on his face.

  The atmosphere was much more lively than before, and the price kept going up. Bai Luo glanced at Chu Liluo and realized that the pills were so valuable. As for the pills he gave him before, what he gave back was simply not worth the value of the pills. Bai Luo pursed his lips and thought about how to compensate Chu Liluo.

  Before the final treasure came out, there was a transparent, palm-sized stone, which seemed to be filled with starlight. Once the spiritual energy was introduced, it disappeared into the sea without a trace. The jade slip said that this stone was obtained by chance in the immortal's secret realm, but the secret inside was never found. So I put it up for auction. To give to those who are destined.

  Everyone was a little uninterested and couldn't wait to end this unknown thing. Put all your attention on the finale baby.

  Bai Luo was very interested in this stone when he first started looking at the jade slip catalog. Now that he saw the real thing, his mind was even more focused on it.

  As the auction started, only a few people bid casually, including the beautiful-eyed female monk just now.

  Bai Luo moved his fingers. He felt a little unwilling to accept that there was no shortage of magic weapons, elixirs, and exercises in his storage ring. There is just no spirit stone. He didn't need spiritual stones on Xuening Mountain. He didn't expect that once he left the sect, he would need spiritual stones everywhere.