The Obsession of a Substitute 【9】

Substitute Infatuation (9)

  World consciousness is shown from Bai Yuchen's perspective, the hardships of life in childhood, loneliness in childhood, and wandering around. But I didn't expect that he turned out to be a young master from a rich family. His childhood hardships were just because his eldest brother lost him because of his playfulness when he was young!

  Bai Yuchen was so angry that he couldn't calm down. After returning to the Bai family, he found that his eldest brother lived a life that he had never dared to dream of before. He should have grown up living such a life. Everything was Bai Luo's fault. Why? Bai Yuchen was unwilling to accept that people who made mistakes could still live such a good life.

  More importantly, his eldest brother has no guilt at all, and he has never felt sorry for him. He is the son of the Bai family, and the Bai family belongs to him. He deserves what he wants. Why is Bai Luo always giving alms? look.

  The parents were also very partial. The company was given to Bai Luo. The luxury car was also Bai Luo's. Even the wife with extraordinary wealth was given to Bai Luo first. These should also be his.

  He and Lin Yehan had similar fates since childhood. They depended on each other in the orphanage and supported each other when they grew up. They were more than brothers, and they had a deep love. Because he complained a few words about his situation, Lin Yehan approached Bai Luo for him, knew each other well, and helped him get back what belonged to him from Bai Luo.

  Bai Yuchen deliberately wanted to please his parents and get their help. He secretly inquired about Jiang Nan's preferences and deliberately approached Jiang Nan before Bai Luo. Instead of having an arrogant and cold husband, women prefer to choose a gentle and considerate husband. Moreover, the rumors about Bai Luo and Lin Yehan were very popular, and they were not mentioned openly. However, everyone knew tacitly that the relationship between Bai Luo and Lin Yehan was ambiguous and impure.

  When he and Jiang Nan were chatting and dating at the beginning, Jiang Nan's topics were all around Bai Luo and asked him about various things. Bai Yuchen gritted his teeth and secretly resented it, but on his face he vaguely mentioned something about Bai Luo and Lin Ye, as if embarrassed. Han's abnormal interactions planted a thorn in Jiang Nan's heart.

  Lin Yehan's behavior was too high-profile. After Jiang Nan became suspicious, she went to investigate and found out the rumors. She was angry and sad. Bai Yuchen stayed with her, carefully comforted her, and tried his best to please her. Slowly, the two of them... The people are officially together.

  With the help of the Jiang family and parents, Bai Yuchen obtained most of the company's shares and support. At an important meeting, Bai Luo was absent without any reason. Lin Yehan said that Bai Luo was out and the company was left to him to manage. In the end, Bai Yuchen replaced Bai Luo and took charge of the company.

  Later, Bai Yuchen found out that Lin Yehan imprisoned Bai Luo for him. Bai Yuchen was a little confused. Lin Yehan liked him? In order not to hurt him, she kept hiding her love and used Bai Luo as his substitute.

  With the help of Lin Yeluo, Bai Luo escaped from Lin Yehan's imprisonment and sent Lin Yehan to prison. Bai Yuchen felt a little sad. Lin Yehan had done so much for him, but he was destined to lose Lin Yehan's affection. He had a wife and was about to have a child. Lin Yehan could only be the best for him. brother.

  Bai Yuchen didn't know how to face Lin Yehan. The person he regarded as a brother actually liked him. Every time he thought of Lin Yehan, he would think of his liking. Bai Yuchen felt strange in his heart. Fortunately, Lin Yehan's I went to prison in 2016. I only hope that after this year, Lin Yehan can let go of his love for him, and they will still be good brothers and good friends as before.