Rebirth and Ascension 【5】

Rebirth and Ascension (5)

  Now, they all rolled on the bed. After being angry, Lin Chenfeng thought of his current situation and calmed down. He has no other place to go but here.

  Linchenfeng pretended not to know about Sun Zeyu's sleeping relationship with others, and the two secretly confronted each other. Sun Zeyu was in the middle of it and did not notice the hostility between the two. He thought that they got along harmoniously and friendly, and that they were a close family.

  On this day, Linchenfeng pestered Sun Zeyu to ask for sex. The two of them were in the mood for sex. Linchenfeng sat astride Sun Zeyu, rising and falling rapidly.

  Zhe saw this scene as soon as he entered the door. The two of them noticed the movement at the door. When Sun Zeyu saw Zhe coming back, he was still a little embarrassed and embarrassed, but he felt so comfortable being trapped that he couldn't stop no matter what.

  After finishing it, Sun Zeyu's rationality gradually returned, and he didn't know how to face Zhe.

  Fortunately, Zhe didn't make things difficult for him. He went up to help him sort out the clothes he had thrown on the ground with a normal expression.

  Lin Chenfeng twitched the corner of his mouth and slowly put on his clothes.

  The two looked at each other, and an unknown fire flowed between them.

  The relationship between the three of them was well known to each other. Zhe and Linchenfeng secretly competed with each other and frequently pestered Sun Zeyu for sex.

  After a period of time, the two of them felt a little distressed when they looked at Sun Zeyu, whose waist and knees were obviously sore and weak. Sun Zeyu was being asked too much and was hurting his body. The two had no choice but to compromise and secretly negotiated the number of days and times.

  After Sun Zeyu came back from work, Lin Chenfeng discovered the traces of love on Sun Zeyu's body when he was changing his clothes, covering some of the hickeys he had made before, clearly provoking him.

  Lin Chenfeng went to question Zhe, insinuating that he was a slut who couldn't get enough to eat and didn't keep his promise.

  Zhe denied it, "I don't know who it is. Now that he has a male master, he still seduces the male male outside. He doesn't even know whose child he is pregnant with. How dare he call others a slut." "You!"

  The two of them said When they started to use their hands, they all made a tacit agreement not to hit the face, but specifically to find those hidden places where no scars could be seen.

  Because both of them had scars on their bodies, they were afraid that Sun Zeyu would notice that they hadn't been intimate with him in the past few days, but they still found traces of love on him.

  Zhe gritted his teeth, "It must be Zhiyu's boss, Zheyu is his assistant. I have already advised him that there is no need for Xiongzi to go out to work and just enjoy a comfortable life. He insists on insisting that he must support himself. But it turns out that It's just???"

  This kind of thing is a normal phenomenon. If other females question the male master's doting on other females, they will be thrown away without hesitation and never see the male master again. The males don't like such stingy and ignorant females.

  But Sun Zeyu was different. He had always said from the beginning that he would only love one female son, and he only wanted one lover. It gave them unlimited hope, and they all thought that they were the special and loved one, but reality gave them a hard slap.