The Beginning and the End of Love 【10】

: The Beginning and the End of Love (10)

  Chu Liluo lay under him with a flushed face, gritting his teeth and trying to suppress his voice, he forced tears from the corners of his eyes, frowning his slender eyebrows, Bai Luo felt Chu Liluo looked extremely beautiful at this moment.

  Chu Liluo wanted to ask his senior brother what he thought of him, but he didn't have the courage. We can only deceive ourselves and others as we do now, escaping and maintaining a fragile relationship.

  Bai Luo went to the classics room and accidentally saw the jade slips of Shuangxiu. He paused and looked up to see that no one was around. As if he was a thief, he looked at it carefully, picked the best one and read it carefully. I'm very surprised, it turns out it can still be like this, it turns out it can still be like that. Is it possible to put Chu Liluo in this position and then turn it over and make it like that? ? ? ?

  After Bai Luo secretly read it, he thought of Chu Liluo. Ever since he got the inheritance from the Alchemy Palace, Chu Liluo didn't come to his place very much and spent the whole day in seclusion to meditate on his mind.

  Bai Luo rarely comes to Yanyang Mountain, so he went to visit Elder Chu first.

  Elder Chu looked at Bai Luo with satisfaction and said, "Come to see Li Luo?"

  Bai Luo looked stunned, somehow feeling a little embarrassed, "Yes."

  "How is your master doing lately?"

  "Master went out to look for opportunities a few days ago. "After Bai Luo Yuanying, Xuanqing left him many Yuanying magic weapons, and left Xuening Peak after giving instructions on the way of swordsmanship.

  Elder Chu looked up and down and said, "Yes, he has become a Nascent Soul at a young age and has a bright future. Li Luo's kid has poor qualifications and his cultivation is far behind you." "

  No, it's because of his physical limitations. He is highly savvy and intelligent, and his attainments in alchemy are at the pinnacle." "

  Well, his constitution is both fortunate and unfortunate, but it is also a chance to find a good Taoist partner. It will be very beneficial to both of you to practice dual cultivation in the future. Your dual cultivation ceremony I need to prepare in advance so that I can show off the strength of my Shangqing Sect."

  Double, double cultivation ceremony? Bai Luo's ears turned red. He wanted to become a Taoist couple with Chu Liluo? Chu Liluo will be his from now on. You can always stay with him, practice, and then go to the secret realm to find opportunities, and in the end, we can overcome the tribulation and ascend together. Bai Luo's mouth curved slightly, obviously very satisfied.

  Elder Chu rolled his eyes and thought for a moment, "It won't be too late after you transform into a god. The Double Cultivation Ceremony and the Divine Transformation Ceremony can be held together. The elders from other sects have sent invitations, and they will definitely make it grand for you. Let me also They will see the unparalleled genius of our Shangqing Sect." They took the opportunity to promote the prestige of their Shangqing Sect, so that their sects would not have to keep a low profile for a long time, and those sects would dare to show off their power in front of them.

  Bai Luo suddenly felt a sense of great mission, "Yes, this junior must devote himself to cultivation and transform into a god as soon as possible."

  Chu Liluo was in disbelief when he heard other people say that Senior Brother Bai Luo came to their peak. How come, the senior brother had hardly been to their peak, and when he heard the senior brother was talking to his grandfather, he felt panicked, rushed to the hall, and saw his grandfather and the senior brother having a seemingly happy conversation.