𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

°'𝑨𝒏 𝑶𝒅𝒅 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑰𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆'°

Divination Class professor Trelaweny , Red curtains and circular tablecloth and Cryrals balls on each table . I went to class with Ron and Harry while Hermione said she'll catch up soon but class has already started and I don't want her to miss it , at least i kept her awake all night with us.

"Welcome, my children. In this
room, you shall explore the
mysterious art of Divination. In
this room, you shall discover if
you possess..." With her light brown bushy hair , eyes like a bug behing her enormous round glasses . Dramatically explaining in the most mysterious way can .

"the Sigh-" she hits bumps into a table almost knocking off a teapot, i hear a few chuckles in the back , she seems like an awkward type but also sensitive as i can sense it .
"Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. It
cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Ey and its the art of reason tea leaves and please take the cup of person opposite you" she walk passes students eyeing on their cups and explains.

"What rubbish" Hermione says under breath next to me , making all three of us startled in our seats.

Looking on the right side my shoulder as Ron turns to see if he heard that right
"Where'd you come from" wondering suspiciously as i am "I've been here this whole time"

"That's preposterous , I could have seen you if you were" I said and continued to pay attention in class , i guess staying up all night did out done it self.

she reaches Neville
Circling on neville "You, boy! Is your grandmother" the professor pointed
well.

"I... I think so" doubting that he does , taking a look at his cup with dramatic worry on her face , Poor thing , he only has his grandmother she didn't have to do him like that at all i sigh to myself.

I let out a deep sigh and rested my head on my hand, feeling the familiar boredom sink in. I started to bob my head from sleepiness , I couldn't fall asleep all night . Suddenly without warning, my head slipped from my hand and hit the table with a loud thud , making the teacups to fall sideways and crystal ball almost fall off from its stand.

Gasps and giggles erupted around me as I rubbed my head to soothe the bump . But then, I noticed something , my cup, which had been sitting on the edge of the table, had fallen , It was wide open enough for Professor Trelawny to see, and by accident.

'Oh dear girl, you-' I tilt to the professor to see what the horrible future might await me.

'Hand over the cup,' she directed, her voice trembling with anticipation.
, she's pointing at the one i flopped, i stood straight and took the cup onto her hands.

'Ooh' she said in ghoslty like voice.
her expression changed once again, and she pressed her lips together in a knowing way. As she turned the cup into another angle, her eyes widened in surprise.

My dear, an odd light will appear in your life, turning everything upside down,' she said striving to sound mysterious.
I gasped silently . a light ? . I look over to Hermione , she was probably thinking the same thing as I was or she might think that this was just another one of Professor Trelawny's exaggerated predictions of tea leaves but this one didn't feel much of a coincidence.

I took back the cup from and wanted to take a closer look myself. But all the dried tea leaves on the bottom had already been swept away by the tea that was in there. I was disappointed that I couldn't see the pattern for myself, but I was also relieved. Maybe it was for the best that I didn't know what was in store for me.