𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

°~𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒎~°

Hagrid. Exactly what is that?" Ron looks uncomfortable.

A Hippogriff, of course. Now,
first thing you gotta know is
they're proud. Easily offended,
Hippogriffs are. Don't ever
insult one, 'cause it might be
the last thing you do. Right
then -- who wants to come and
say hello?'

A bright smile spreads on my face as everyone steps back, leaving Harry in front and me behind him, unaware he's up for the task.

'Good man, Harry!'
Harry finally realized everyone had already voted for him to step in, I awe disappointedly.

'You want to let him make the first move.It's polite, see? Just take a step
forward, give him a bow, and if
Buckbeak bows back, you're allowed
to touch him.'

Harry nods, unsure if he could do it or not. He comes in closer and bows slowly to Buckbeak.

'Back off, Harry! Back off!' Hagrid demands so that the beast won't get offended a bit.
Oh no...keep still,' I say, making Hermione more nervous.

Harry starts to step back when... Buckbeak ducks his beak. Hagrid sighs, relieved.

'Well done, Harry!' Harry relieves and finally smiles. 'You go and pat him now. Come on, don't be shy,' Hagrid pushes Harry towards the beast.

Harry reaches his hand to Buckbeak and pats him. 'Well done, Harry, well done,' the entire class and him clap.
'Look at that! I reckon he might
let you ride him!'

Harry did not see that one coming. It was a sudden surprise for him.

Hagrid lifts Harry high, drops him onto the beast and slaps Buckbeak's hindquarters, setting him to fly. I wish I could try that experience. I let out a small sigh, trying not to show my disappointment. The thrill of being on such a magnificent creature like Buckbeak. Harry already took off with him, disappearing through out of the forest and to the sky, I frowned .

As I stood on the sidelines, watching with envy as Hagrid lifted Harry high and dropped him onto Buckbeak's back, a deep sense of longing filled me. I yearned to experience the thrill of soaring through the skies on the back of such a majestic creature like Buckbeak.

My disappointment was evident in my sigh, but I tried to hide it, not wanting to seem ungrateful. Hagrid's gaze fell upon me and that's when he called my name.

'Y/n,' he said, his voice booming, 'I think Harry would need some assistance with Buckbeak.'

I felt so thrilled when he said that. Did Hagrid truly mean it? finally being granted the opportunity to see Buckbeak up close and experience it .I could not conceal my excitement as I rushed towards Hagrid and threw my arms around him in a heartfelt embrace.

'Thank you so much, Hagrid!' I exclaimed.

Hagrid chuckled, 'Off you go, then,' he rushed me to go.

Summoning my resolve, I lunged forward at a tree stump. With a surge of adrenaline, I bounded onto it and leaped into the air. An exhilarating sensation coursed through my body as I felt my back stretching, muscles swelling, and bones rearranging.

In an instant, two Dragon wings unfurled behind me, their scarlet scales shimmering in the sunlight. Each wingspan stretched wider than my entire body, their razor-sharp edges radiating.

A surge of ecstasy washed over me as I ascended into the sky, each beat of my wings propelling me higher. With newfound freedom, I soared above the treetops.the world below shrinking into a tapestry.