𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

~°𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒔 𝑾𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖°~

The wave of tears hit me like a tidal wave, and the lump in my throat felt like rocks. The heavy sobbing echoed through the empty hallways, unnoticed by anyone. No one ever stopped to check on me, until now.

I had wandered off too far, lost in my own thoughts and emotions, that I didn't even realize how far I had gone. I feel so lost. I miss my parents more than anything in the world. I have nothing to remember them but trails of memories from people, taken away by a tragic incident which I have no clue of. And to navigate alone in this mysterious world, no one, and I mean no one, is there to actually tell me.

I thought I had it under control, but I don't. And everything that has ever occurred to me makes it worse because I don't understand the place I am in and the incidents I've encountered. I want to sit here and grieve for my parents and myself at this point. If it wasn't for that stupid deceiving boy, I might be just fine without my hands looking so uncomfortable to view at.

I just wish for anyone to wander off and end up finding me here so I won't be alone with these thoughts.

'Are you okay, y/n?'

and here they are.
A gentle hand on my back, stroking my hair in a soothing motion for a few minutes now. They sat down on the ground infront of me until I've calmed down. I look up to see them, but it was unclear under all the watery tears in my eyes. But I can guess from all that blurry sight that the red hair color could be Ginny, I wiped my tears out of my eyes and tucked the front strands of my hair back because it looks like a mess.

'Ginny?' I whispered, my voice hoarse from crying.

I am surprised to see it was Fred instead.

'Fred?... How did you find me?' I wipe both of my eyes with my hands to see if I'm seeing things right or hallucinating.

'I heard someone weeping, thought I might come and see what's all the sobbing about.'

'But where's George?. It's weird not seeing you two together.' Tears still run down my cheek as he brushed it off with his thumb and sat beside me.

'He thought it would be a brilliant idea to cast a spell on his books to make them fly instead of carrying them. It didn't go as planned, and now he is running somewhere to get them back.' he explains as I chuckled, looking in his direction then to the ground.

'Do you want to talk about it?' he asked calmly.

'What is there to talk about? It's useless, as I see it'

'It might get things off your chest, who knows?' he shrugged.

I take a deep breath, collecting my thoughts. 'It's just my stupid emotions affecting my abilities. It feels like I've gone crazy. It's just the start of the year, and I'm already dealing with nonsense' I finally get half of the things out of my chest.

"You aren't the only one dealing with nonsense stuff'  I give a worried look if he's going through crazy stuff too.

'Oh no no, not me. Harry, you two have things in common. He might relate to what you're dealing with.'

'You might be wrong and right, but does he have complicated shapeshifting abilities affecting him whenever he goes through crazy stuff, making his hands and legs morph on their own because of a stupid...' I take a deep breath from letting it all out so fast but Fred listened patiently.

I finish, "...stupid boy who thought it would be nice to be friends just because of your appearance, which I caught him gazing at my long and lustrous hair." I gesture sarcastically with my hands about it in the end because it still rages through me.