Chapter 1

I slowly waltzed into the dance studio and immediately felt six sets of eyes lay themselves on me.This is what I'd dreamed for the past 8 years,dancing for one direction .When I was around 10 I began to dance and as I got older I knew this was what I needed to do. As the 5 boys stared at me I began to feel rather frighten, I mean of been waiting for this for around 5 years and this was my opportunity to live out my dream.

After a few years of dancing I began to dream of where it could take me and who I could meet. I use to dream about being at the one direction concert at the O2 but not from the seats ,on the stage performing with them infront of thousands.

The familiar curly haired boy suddenly asked me what my name was "Florence Smith but I prefer Flo" I answered trying to hide my inner fangirl. I loved them all so much but Harry was special there was something about him that made me want him more than the rest. How could you not want Harry though?As I looked at his beautiful green eyes softly glaring at me ,in a way this comforted me because I knew they were just wanting the best.

I was suddenly snapped out of this day dream by a croaky voiced old woman telling me to begin my dance to moments. Before I started the pale Irish boy introduced her "this is Emily our choreographer" I nodded with a smile and returned to my position.

As the music started I felt a rush a nervous pass through me. This was it what I'd been waiting for. This was my time to make my dream become real.

The vocals started and by body began to elegantly glide across the room. Every step I took and leap I jumped I made sure it would be remembered. I let my whole body go and just fell into the music more and more until the music came to a slow stop and I came to my ending position. 

I started to try and bring my heartbeat down and lower my adrenalin rush as I turned around to face the table . I could feel almost every bone in my body shaking . As they all glared at in me in amazement,I hoped, I broke out into a small smile. Something inside of me knew I'd done something right for once and this actually had a chance of working out for me. "That was incredible" Louis said it that cute northern accent he has. "Truly amazing" Zayn slurred, Zayn always slurred his words so I didn't really know whether he was taken back that much or just being normal. I slightly glanced at Harry to witness him give me a cheeky wink and a small cheeky smile. At this very moment I wanted to scream because the boy I'd wanted for the last 8 years had just winked at me after I'd just danced my ass off to get one step closer to my dream. I knew Niall is very talkative but he just glared at me saying nothing, Liam the same, I could see his mouth moving but no words could be heard.

I couldn't believe this , I just shocked the most famous boyband in the world with something I do for a living. "That was excellent " I heard Emily say. This may sound mean but completely forgot she was here. "Could we see your dance to What makes you beautiful please". I began my usual position and this time I wasn't nervous I was excited about what was to happen next.

As I let the music take me I knew from the first beat of the song I was going to dance this well. I popped my body and used all the energy I had left. As the song came to a slow stop I turned to see gleaming faces all around ,especially Liam. Liam had one of those smiles that went from ear to ear. I felt good to know that I did good for once.

"Well get back to you when we've come to a decision"said Emily."it's looking good for you Flo I expect to see you soon" Harry said as he hugged me. "I put my number in your bag ,ring me " Harry whispered in my ear with his soft perky lips. As I let go of the sweet smelling boy I smiled at him "sure" I replied trying to act cool . He ran and opened the door for me as I walked out.

Once I was out of the studio I found myself smiling insanely and I had good reason to.

I stepped into by mini and turned the ignition on. For a minute I just sat there thinking about what just happened. I mean what the hell just happened? I just danced for my dream in there. My dream is slowly becoming real life and to add to all that Harry , the boy I'd been fantasising over for the last 8 years ,gave me his number. Surely this as to be the best day of my life.

As I began to drive I decided a mini rave was necessary. I turned up the radio and blaring out came what makes you beautiful. As I raved and drove back to my apartment I realised my life is turning around and all the years of doing good is finally beginning to pay off.