Chapter 25

The amount of work that went into this show was ridiculous. I was so tired it was unreal. After the race I fell onto my bed and just dozed off.

"Flo , do you want to go out?" Harry asked, gently waking me up. "Huh?" I said , still asleep. "I'm taking you out, just us. Where would you like to go?" he asked compassionately. "Starbucks?" I replied managing to pull my self more out of my sleep. I woke up even more when I heard Harry's sweet chuckle. "If you really wish" he said , smiling at me. "I do"I told him. I got up and tied my hair up in a messy ponytail. I hated my hair, it never seemed to go right. I slipped on a pair of old converse and headed out the door. "I"ll drive your car, you still seem a bit drowsy" he said. I loved Harry so much, he always had other people interest at heart and always made sure everyone was happy. I got in the car quickly, escaping the rain.

We shortly arrived at Starbucks. I'd been asleep for hours so it was pretty late, maybe 11pm. "What do you want to eat?" Harry asked. "Not really hungry" I answered truthfully. I knew this answer wasn't going to satisfy him much. "Let me re-pharse the question. What are you going to eat?" he asked again. "I'll just have a mouthful of yours" I responsed. "No! Flo please just eat something. I begging you!" He pleaded. I knew Harry was truely concerned but there was not need to be , I was fine. "FIne. I'll have that" I said picking up a ham and cheese croissant. I loved there croissants, it reminded me of shopping with my mum. He nodded happily at me, finally.

"Here you go" Harry said placing a warm cup of coffee infront of me, accompanied with a croissant. I was still half asleep. Harry always made me laugh. He had a natural charm about him, you just wanted to pinch his rosy cheeks. We both sat there happily talking, laughing , sipping slowly on our coffee's. Harry demolished his food rather quickly but I took small bits here and there. As I came to the bottom of my mug I found myself disappointed. I knew I had to eat now that I couldn't hide my small appetite with sipping my drink. I seen flashing lights scan across Harry eyes , his face suddenly froze. I turned to see what was going on. I was taken back by lights bombarding the doors of the small coffee shop. This certainly woke me up. I sighed, it upset me that me and Harry couldn't even go out to the coffee shop without being caught by cameras. "Just forget they're there" he said .sighing to himself. "Its kind of hard" I told him truthfully. "Finish your food and we'll go " Harry told me stubbornly. "Please can we just leave now" I begged him. "Okay" he gulped. Neither of us wanted to face the camera's but we had no choice.

"Just stay behind me" He said. I had gotten into a routine of hiding behind Harry. When I was scared or frighten I'd use Harry to protect me. He was so tall and strong. Harry got up and traipsed towards the door. I followed him taking a deep breathe. We walked outside to be met with shouting and quick flashing lights. It was the worst yet. The street was mobbed with flashing lights being held by bulky men. "Come on" Harry said dragging me through them. This was the life I lead, not being able to go out anywhere, losing all my privacy , being told my life through news papers, it broke my heart. Harry pulled me to the car and threw me in, protecting me. He ran around the otherside , jumping in. By this time the camera's were being held at the front window. Harry just drove, he didn't seem to care about who was infront of the car. I could tell her was angry,it scared me a bit. "Urrghh this is so stupid" he said trying to calm himself down. "It will all be fine" I told him resting my hand on top of his. I felt myself turn into him for a second. Normally he was the one reassuring me. He smiled over at me and untensed himself. I told him everything would be fine not completely sure of my words. It was more of a hope than a real life fact.