Chapter 17

Chapter 17  

"Let's go in here"Harry said pulling me into a small, remote restaurant. We stumbled in escaping to cold air. "Table for 2" Harry asked the waitress behind the desk. She looked up and shock ran through her eyes. She was only young, maybe around 16. You could tell she was a massive fan. "Yes Mr styles" she spat out. I couldn't help but laugh because only a few years ago I would of reacted to Harry like that too. The young girl shakily took us to a small table at the back of the restaurant. "Here you go. Is this okay?"she asked Harry completely ignoring me. "Yeah fine thanks" Harry replied not taking his eyes off me. As she walked away I turned to watch her whisper to her friend in excitement that she just spoke to Harry. "That use to be me" I told Harry laughing with embarrassment. 

"I bet you were worse" he teased me. As I came to think of it I probably was worse than this girl.  

After a few minutes she came back to take our orders. I found myself scrolling through the menu not hungry. "Just a salad" I told her not really wanting a salad but feeling like it was necessary to order something. Harry gave a me a puzzle look once the waitress had left. "Not hungry?"he asked. I shook my head wondering what was wrong with me. I was always hungry but I had a bad feeling in my stomach, I didn't want to encourage it. I didn't feel sick, I just had a awful feeling something bad was going to happen. 

"Are you okay?"Harry asked after the end of a meal. "I'm not completely sure" I answered. I hadn't eaten anything. A full plate of salad was still sitting in front of me. The young girl returned again to take our plates. As she looked down at my plate asking if I was done I could tell what she was thinking , 'typical, another anorexic famous girlfriend' but that's not me at all. I just didn't understand.  

I managed to shove down some ice cream but even then I felt sick. I kept talking to Harry the whole night but I still wondered how we'd managed to keep everything so quiet. I know thins get around, one picture and it would be plastered everywhere.  

Hours later we decided to go. The waitress was beginning to really annoy me after she came to our table to try and talk to Harry for the hundredth time. I grabbed my bag and quickly headed to the toilet before leaving. I strolled back out to Harry to see him standing there with a strong, tall stance. His face was peacefully looking down to his phone . I came closer "come on then" he said putting arm around me slowly.  

We walked out to be met with hundreds of flashing light being shoved in our faces. I stood there in shock as click went off all around me. "What's going on?" I shouted to Harry, who grabbed me and put me behind him to protect me. "Just stay behind me" he said as if this was normal for him. I felt so bombarded. Harry began to barge through the crowds of camera men. I don't understand how people knew we were here? And then it hit me. The young girl in the restaurant must of rung up a newspaper or two and told them where we were and who I was. I couldn't believe it, I knew she'd done it. She must of been jealous but how was the my fault? I asked myself as we carried on walking through the mass of cameras. I just wanted to cry right there. I didn't want to cameras or the hate I just wanted Harry. I didn't want all this attention. 

"Get in"Harry shouted as I launched myself into the car. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen" he said to me , turning on the car. "It's fine , I'm fine" I lied just to calm things down a bit. We drove off and away from all the chaos. I was pretty shook up, I wasn't really use to all this. Seeing how hectic things could be it really made me feel awfully sorry for Harry. He couldn't have a normal life at all. Everything he did, every step he made was broadcasted over all the newspapers. I knew he loved his job but there was no way he could love this. I already hated it.