Chapter 28

I layed in my hospital bed wondering whether to tell Harry about mine and Amelia's chat. Harry seemed to always be fighting my battle's lately , I wanted to stop her by myself. "How was your time with Amelia" Harry said walking in and sat down next to me. I leaned over and jokingly hit him on the leg. "Heyy I wanted coffee"he joked. "And where exactly is this coffee?" I asked them noticing they came back empty handed. "We kind of got lost and ended up in the materity ward" Louis said. I seen them both shiver with fear. I let out a small chuckle. "Good luck in the future" Louis said. I turned to Harry who look frightened for his life. I carried on laughing. It hurt alot to laugh. I just wanted to be out of this sitaution now. "You're not out of this either Louis! Your both so cheeky, leaving me with her!" I told them. I must of looked horrified because they both started laughing even more at me. "She's alright" Louis said. I stopped myself from saying what I really thought of her. I'm sure they other people on the ward wouldn't be too happy with the language I would of used anyway.

Once Louis left it was just me and Harry. It was nice to be just us again. After the completely bazar day I just wanted him there,no-one else. "Mr Styles , would you like to leave now?" a small doctor asked Harry. "Not one bit. If your going to keep her in here I'm staying"Harry replied stubbornly. "Okay sir. Call us if anything isn't right"he said before walking off, knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere with moving Harry. "They add more time to your stay and then expect me to go home and leave you?"he said to himself. "Shut up you idiot." I said laughing at him. He started laughing at my words "What did I do?" he asked. I shook my head, which hurt massively. "Oww" I screamed in pain. "Wowowow rest your head down" Harry said rushing to his feet. He stood over me , checking I was okay. "Better now?" he asked once I laid my head down. "Its bearable"I told him. I transfixed my eyes on his lips as he leaned over me. As he came back over me he leant down to reach my lips. As they met I could hear my heart rate go up on the machine. I couldn't help but laugh. Harry pulled away,smiling. "I know you won't believe all this is my fault but I'm deeply sorry, whatever you believe I still need to apologise"he said. I shut my eyes trying to avoid his words. I hated him blaming himself. "I except your apology, even though this isn't your fault!" I replied.

As I feel asleep I could hear screams from down the corridor. "Harry could you please shut the door?" I whispered to him. He strolled over to the door and slowly closed it. "Thank you" I said to him. I felt useless. My job consisted of jumping around , always doing something, always on my feet and now I was laying on my hospital bed not even able to shut the bloody door! I feel back to sleep after a while.

I was woken up but a loud scream that not even doors could block out. After that I couldn't sleep. I just laid there , thinking. I still hadn't got over Amelia's words. She was so horrible. Whenever I showed Harry any affection you could see jealously ouze out of her. I felt awful for Eleanor though. I could handle Amelia threatening me every now and then but Eleanor had to put up with her everyday. When Amelia would shout at her or make a nasty remark towards her you could see her eyes fill with tears and then her gulp them back down again. I began to think about Bella and how I hadn't seen her since the accident. I grabbed my phone from the side and switched it on. *5 Messages from Bella* popped onto the screen. 'Flo please tell me your okay' 'I'm so sorry if I put too much pressure on you to clean up after me' ' please reply' 'Flo I'm sorry' 'Can I come to see you?'. All this text messages made me feel so warm inside. It made me feel like people really cared. 'I'm fine. come in tomorrow.' I texted back quickly. "Hey what are you doing?" Harry's husky voice called.   I jumped at the sound of his voice. "Nothing go back to sleep" I told him slipping my phone down onto the side. I feel back asleep, it had been a very long day.